Page 42 of 83 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret City Weaponeers

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    I look forward to receiving my order by Christmas, that will make almost exactly 6 months (June) since I placed the order. I just hit 20 weeks. I've had success the couple of times I've emailed Tony, it sounds like he has a a lot on his plate and I can respect that. I've got other holsters I can use and I understand deadlines get compromised for various reasons. I'm anxious to try the holster out so hopefully Santa will deliver!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuvik View Post
    For those with outstanding orders, it would be great to hear what your actual ETA vs. product-in-hand turns out to be.
    I hope you have better luck than me. I"m still waiting on a Glock 26 holster (standard black, right hand) that I ordered and paid for in February, I'm sitting at a 9 month wait and counting.

The last email from him was the first week of October and he said my order would be filled ASAP.

I've offered to accept a G19 instead of a G26 with the thought it may be more common and accessible for him to make but I have not yet received either.

Feedback Score
    Could SCW's manufacturing process be patented and licensed to someone more capable of fulfilling orders? Just a thought...

I'd like to have another K-25, but there's no way I'm waiting more than a 2-3 months for a kydex holster.
    Last edited by Byrd; 11-30-11 at 11:56.

Feedback Score
    I received my Y-12 holster from Tony back in September. The wait was much longer than expected, but Tony kept me in the loop when I e-mailed him for an update. I have since ran it through a two day handgun class and a few personal range sessions. The holster is a well thought out design, there are no rough edges and his IWB belt loops are great. The Y-12 conceals a glock 19 with TLR-1 very well. However, after running it for a few months I have come to the conclusion that the placement of the holster and 12 degree cant is just not for me.

So, if anyone is interested in a IWB Y-12 TL for a Glock 19 with TLR-1, without the long wait PM me.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikudaki View Post
    So, if anyone is interested in a IWB Y-12 TL for a Glock 19 with TLR-1, without the long wait PM me.
    Color ? Right/lefthanded ? PM incoming !

Feedback Score
    28 (97%)

FYI

For all those currently having trouble getting a hold of Secret City, please make sure to use the contact form on his website… I think he's changed emails. I kept replying to my old order from months ago, and they only responded when I used the contact form on the site.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Here's a bit of an odd questions for the folks with a K-25- How tight does your pistol fit in the holster?

I'm curious because when I got mine a few weeks back, USPS had totally trashed the box and it looked like it had got stomped on or something. And my M&P 9c fits super tight to the point where it seems very difficult to draw.
    Is this normal for a new kydex holster (yes, this is my first one- and I did get quite a bit of kydex shavings when testing it out) or did mine get squished?
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    Here's a bit of an odd questions for the folks with a K-25- How tight does your pistol fit in the holster?

I'm curious because when I got mine a few weeks back, USPS had totally trashed the box and it looked like it had got stomped on or something. And my M&P 9c fits super tight to the point where it seems very difficult to draw.
    Is this normal for a new kydex holster (yes, this is my first one- and I did get quite a bit of kydex shavings when testing it out) or did mine get squished?
    Are you drawig along the angle of the holster or are you yanking it past the cant?

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post

Some kydex shavings is to be expected. My K-25 retention holster is tight enough to turn the holster and loaded gun upside down without coming out. Draw is perfect, that is after getting used to cant.

Like what Lowspeed Highdrag asked, make sure you are drawing along the angle of the cant. Rather than a drawing up, like you do with a neutral cant, you draw "forwards" on the K-25 or Y-12.
    Kentucky Regional Training Group

Shot placement is power- Stephen A. Camp

I'm aware my avvy does not stand for Heckler and Koch

Feedback Score
    FWIW I had to heat my G19 K-25 for a few seconds with a heat gun to make the holster useable. It was way too tight when I received it. It's perfect now though.

Page 42 of 83 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast