Page 43 of 83 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret City Weaponeers

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Just a heads up with everyone. Tony contacted me and we had a lengthy discussion. Being a one man shop, he's pretty much in over drive making these holsters now that everything is settled down.

About 70% of the orders should be completed and shipped out before New Years. Keep mind gentleman, he isn't getting much sleep catching up on orders and being a very busy family man. Hang in there guys, you will get what you ordered.
    Last edited by aflin; 12-12-11 at 15:13.
    Kentucky Regional Training Group

Shot placement is power- Stephen A. Camp

I'm aware my avvy does not stand for Heckler and Koch

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Thanks for the update.
    I'm eager to receive mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottryan View Post
    Anybody that owns or sells pistol versions of assault rifles is a bottom feeder, irregardless of the ban status of certain ammunition.

They are illigetimate weapons that have no real purpose other than to attract retards to the gun community.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

three and a half month wait time with no correspondence

I ordered a K-25 for my carry glock 26 and a mag carrier on Sept. 1st. It has now been 3 months and 17 days and counting. Thanks guys for the updates. I have messaged them through the website with no reply and was getting worried. But y'alls information has put my worries at ease. I am excited to finally get this in and begin using it as my everyday carry. I look forward to seeing Tony's work first hand when my items finally arrive. I hate that he's had a rough time this year and his family is constantly in my prayers. So, after ready the posted updates I have decided to not contact him anymore and just trust that my order will be fulfilled at some point in the next few weeks. Until then I will stick to my pardus holster for a M&P 45c kydex I bought off a fellow member her in the EE. I'll just have to wait and see how mine preforms and if the holster is a homerun like I am expecting then tony with have more orders from me in the futer. Hoping to get an M&P 9 with a surefire x300 attachment holster from tony in the futer, or a glock 19 with the surefire depending on what I end up purchasing. And i wasn to thank those that have shared the updates and put my mind at ease. Good luck tony. i wish you and your family all the best.

Feedback Score
    So people should be receiving holsters en masse either late this week or early next? Sounds good to me.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I really would like to try one of the holsters but after reading this thread some things need to change first before I send them any of my money.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I'm hoping for a 26 holster in my mailbox soon.
    I remember reading something about the mold for the 26 was down.
    I hope things are in full swing there.
    I ordered September 8th.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottryan View Post
    Anybody that owns or sells pistol versions of assault rifles is a bottom feeder, irregardless of the ban status of certain ammunition.

They are illigetimate weapons that have no real purpose other than to attract retards to the gun community.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Does anyone else have an order placed 6 months ago or longer? I placed my order and paid in June.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I have been waiting since the middle of August. I did not understand that this was a hobby company but can understand the wait with that information. What is puzzling a few weeks ago peoplw were informed by Christmas no by New Years but still we don't see or hear of anyone getting theirs within the last few weeks. Still no communication from the man himself. At this point I am starting to think that he is holding an awful lot of meny with no results. My patience in now running very thin. This is really starting to smell like a scam or fraud to me.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ga Shooter View Post
    I have been waiting since the middle of August. I did not understand that this was a hobby company but can understand the wait with that information. What is puzzling a few weeks ago peoplw were informed by Christmas no by New Years but still we don't see or hear of anyone getting theirs within the last few weeks. Still no communication from the man himself. At this point I am starting to think that he is holding an awful lot of meny with no results. My patience in now running very thin. This is really starting to smell like a scam or fraud to me.
    It's not a fraud or scam of any sort. I promise you that. Keep in mind, M4C represents a very small crowd of SCW customers. TNgunowners, arfcom, LF'ers, and military/LEO are all clienteles.

Tony has posted in arfcom updating everyone, but would rather focus on getting the holsters out before going online. He's getting little sleep catching up orders as it is.

Hopefully he'll come by here and update everybody
    Last edited by aflin; 12-27-11 at 19:48.
    Kentucky Regional Training Group

Shot placement is power- Stephen A. Camp

I'm aware my avvy does not stand for Heckler and Koch

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by doughnut View Post
    Does anyone else have an order placed 6 months ago or longer? I placed my order and paid in June.
    I ordered mine May 11th (order #44) and received it December 7th. The package was missing the extra OWB belt loops I'd ordered and I haven't heard back on them yet.

The product quality seems to be worth the wait, but it would be nice to know what the lead times are up front. Hopefully he can get back on track with deliveries. I've seen numerous kydex benders that went down the tubes, it would be a shame to see Tony's products dry up.

Page 43 of 83 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast