Page 53 of 285 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official M&P picture thread.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanRR View Post
    Nice! Where did you get the threaded barrel? I ask because your slide does not have "Spec Ops" printed on its side.
    Call S&W directly. It's $90 shipped.

They may be backordered by now. I ordered mine a month ago (it was on backorder) and I got it today.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nrose8989 View Post
    Call S&W directly. It's $90 shipped.

They may be backordered by now. I ordered mine a month ago (it was on backorder) and I got it today.
    Cool. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    "If you're gonna be a bear...Be a ****ing Grizzly!"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TriggerFish View Post
    Painfully pretty

Feedback Score
    Figured I'd throw these in here since it is the pic thread.

New .40

Shawn

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I scored this little beauty in a local trade:

I swear the gun has never been shot. I traded my G23 for this because quite frankly I didn't like shooting it but I like having a 40 cal around so I figured what better platform for the .40 S&W than a S&W that was designed from the ground up for that caliber.

I haven't shot it yet but I stripped and wipped it down with Ballistol and then added several drops of Mobile 1 to the key areas. So far the trigger feels great but I figured a few drops of oil can only help.

I'm planning on hitting the range tomorrow morning and getting some rounds through it.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by M4arc View Post

I swear the gun has never been shot. I traded my G23 for this because quite frankly I didn't like shooting it but I like having a 40 cal around so I figured what better platform for the .40 S&W than a S&W that was designed from the ground up for that caliber.

I haven't shot it yet but I stripped and wipped it down with Ballistol and then added several drops of Mobile 1 to the key areas. So far the trigger feels great but I figured a few drops of oil can only help.

I'm planning on hitting the range tomorrow morning and getting some rounds through it.
    Nice. If you have extraction problems just replace the extractor with a new from Apex and polish up the chamber. And if you're having to order an extractor you might as well go all the way and get the FP block, sear, sear spring and trigger spring. Very nice pull this way ask JSantoro. Although he liked it much better with a genuine S&W FP safety spring (a little more noticeable reset).
    Chief Armorer for Elite Shooting Sports in Manassas VA
    Chief Armorer for Corp Arms (FFL 07-08/SOT 02)

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    My first M&P (the second one is the M&P-15 MOE). This is my CCW. It's stock. I did get extended baseplates for all 4 of my magazines though.

Last edited by dennisuello; 06-01-10 at 21:51.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by M4arc View Post

WOW you weren't kidding about doing the trade.....Very nice man and GRATS.

You will be out before I get to shoot mine so let me know what ya think.

Shawn

Feedback Score
    Very crappy picture quality due to me not having a proper camera (I only have my cell phone). Just finished a wannabe Boresight home stipple job (though I didn't stipple between the frontstrap and backstrap) and it came out better than I had hoped.

Last edited by Alien; 05-30-10 at 04:59.

Page 53 of 285 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast