Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: January shoot.

Feedback Score

lets shoot

Anyone in the San Diego area? If so where do you shoot? Im at P2K as my primary range.

Anyone else?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cvpiggie View Post
    Anyone in the San Diego area? If so where do you shoot? Im at P2K as my primary range.

Anyone else?
    I'm in Oceanside & shoot at Iron Sights or out in the desert on camping trips.

I have some training, all in the military, mostly Marine training with some Army training thrown in. The training I've received consists of tactics with very few drills which is the biggest difference I've seen between military & civilian training.

Feedback Score
    I try to get over to IS on Thursday nights, but sometimes my work sked conflicts. This Sunday I'm doing my first IDPA. Other than that I mostly do 3 Gun at Pala and the occasional IPSC/USPSA pistol match.

Feedback Score
    Hey I am interested in any possible future meets. I don't have any formal training though.
    The Belief that ones view of reality is the only reality is the most dangerous of all delusions.

"From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12