Page 101 of 256 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2556

Thread: Watches

Feedback Score
    I'm looking really hard at one of these for my first good watch.

http://www.tempestwatches.com/watche...ing-black.html

image.jpg

image.jpg

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I'm loving my Orange Monster. Thanks for the suggestion, guys.
    "The secret to happiness is freedom, and the secret to freedom is courage." - Thucydides, c. 410 BC

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I got a Seiko Orange Monster as a Christmas gift. A neighbor had a tree collapse under the weight of a recent ice storm, and I helped him saw it up. He gave me his old Orange Monster as a thank you present. We had been talking all day, while sawing up the tree. Turns out he used to dive a lot in Asia, same as me, and we talking about that.

I had wonderful gifts this year, just out of the blue. A really nice ESEE Izula knife from a very kind person, and then my buddy Vijay gives me the Seiko Orange Monster. I was just stunned by their generosity. I'm carrying the knife right now, and wearing the watch. I love them both.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I got a Seiko Orange Monster as a Christmas gift. A neighbor had a tree collapse under the weight of a recent ice storm, and I helped him saw it up. He gave me his old Orange Monster as a thank you present. We had been talking all day, while sawing up the tree. Turns out he used to dive a lot in Asia, same as me, and we talking about that.

I had wonderful gifts this year, just out of the blue. A really nice ESEE Izula knife from a very kind person, and then my buddy Vijay gives me the Seiko Orange Monster. I was just stunned by their generosity. I'm carrying the knife right now, and wearing the watch. I love them both.
    Awesome. What comes around goes around. Cool gift.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    Awesome. What comes around goes around. Cool gift.
    Hehehe, it was pretty funny. Vijay and I are freezing our butts off in the back yard, and his 6-year-old son named Sanjay keeps bringing us tiny little cups of hot chocolate he's making in the microwave.

Finally I asked "Hey little guy, are those the cups from your older sister's tea set?"

He smiles: "Yes, Mr Serious." Hahahaha.

He's a troublemaker, just like his dad, who sneaks over to my house to drink Bourbon and smoke cigars. Hahahahaha!

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Hehehe, it was pretty funny. Vijay and I are freezing our butts off in the back yard, and his 6-year-old son named Sanjay keeps bringing us tiny little cups of hot chocolate he's making in the microwave.

Finally I asked "Hey little guy, are those the cups from your older sister's tea set?"

He smiles: "Yes, Mr Serious." Hahahaha.

He's a troublemaker, just like his dad, who sneaks over to my house to drink Bourbon and smoke cigars. Hahahahaha!
    Lmao. That's awesome.

Also, the Breitling I bought never came. **** that seller. (However, I didn't get charged for it either. So... cool?)
    We miss you, AC.
    We miss you, ToddG.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo_Man View Post
    I'm really liking that Lum-Tec on the left.

Dang it! I need to stop looking at watches!

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Its bronze, and super sexy.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Page 101 of 256 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast