Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible GTG/Meet-Up?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Possible GTG/Meet-Up?

I was curious if anybody might be interested in a GTG in the Tri-Cities area. I know the holidays are in full effect but we could shoot (no pun intended) for 2011. Something that might be of some interest is the recent opening of an indoor range in Piney Flats. I haven't had a chance to check it out but I plan to before the end of the week. It looks promising. http://myshootersedge.com/home.php If you guys have been there I'd love to here your opinion of the place. The guys running it seem pretty nice.

If any of you folks are interested maybe we could get something going. If not this, any suggestions would be appreciated.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I would be down for it possibly. Only about an hour away for me. Unfortunately, my shooting is side-lined for a while till at least Jan 6 when I get the pins taken out of my hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by d90king
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes...

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Icculus View Post
    I would be down for it possibly. Only about an hour away for me. Unfortunately, my shooting is side-lined for a while till at least Jan 6 when I get the pins taken out of my hand.
    Ouch, goodluck with that. We'll try to get something formulated. I've yet to be able to check out the range. Hopefully soon.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Let me know when you guys plan on meeting. I'm down to get together again. Maybe same as last time in Greenville. I'd like to get a night shoot going.
    The raw steel thinks of itself as badly treated as it is thrust into the fire and beaten repeatedly. The polished sword looks back and understands why.....

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I'm up for it.

I've been somewhat keeping up with the progress at Shooter's Edge. Looks interesting but expensive and limited in what you can do. It would be nice, though, to jet over there to get a few downrange in the evenings. I'd also be up for a get-together there just to check it out.

I have talked to a few other people here who might like to come out. I'd like to get together and get something of a plan, like certain drills or whatever, working with both pistols and long guns. Preferably at TAC2 or similar.

I'll try to PM a few folks and see if anybody else wants to get together. I may go to the two original threads and post there and see if anyone is interested.

We need to make a meet-up thread or something so that these posts get emailed to all who are subscribed to it. I usually just go to the new posts from the link on the homepage, and I never saw this one come up.
    “All falsehood is a mask, and however well made the mask may be, with a little attention we may always distinguish it from the true face.”

State of Franklin Training Group

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Some low-light shooting would be very nice. I've shot at Shooters Edge twice as of tonight. I got there at 6PM and there were two other people shooting out of 15 lanes. The previous time I shot there was noon-ish and I was the only person shooting. The RO and staff are cool and the facility is top notch. My main gripe is the prohibition against shooting from the holster. It's pricey but it's convenient for me. I'm up for a GTG no matter the location and I'll try to take off work if necessary.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Well the pins are out of my hand; anybody up for some shooting this weekend or next? I looked at Tac2's schedule and it looks like they have 3gun going on this weekend but you guys would know better than I if we could get on there. Or are you guys going to the 3gun?

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I'm at the wonderful world of Disney. Will be back this weekend and will likely shoot the 3-gun match. The weekend after looks better for me. And I think I'm in love with Rapunzel. Just so y'all know.
    “All falsehood is a mask, and however well made the mask may be, with a little attention we may always distinguish it from the true face.”

State of Franklin Training Group

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    I'm working all this weekend but I'm off the next (25,26, 27).

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Taking a few days off as well so any of those 3 days (25, 26, 27) would work great for me.

Quote Originally Posted by bulbvivid View Post
    I'm at the wonderful world of Disney...And I think I'm in love with Rapunzel. Just so y'all know.
    Careful with Rapunzel; I hear the big rat has a thing for her and packs a m&p Enjoy Disney

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast