Thread: Just checking in...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Just checking in...

I checked in on the regional groups section but there is no traffic over there. Just wanted to say "howdy" and I will be wanting to attend some of the training that is listed in this forum. Please keep me posted and I will continually check this thread....Thanks...from Hattiesburg, MS.
    Last edited by Target07; 12-08-10 at 18:14. Reason: Spelling

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Welcome to the SoMs/La group! Shout out when you plan to train or just hit a range. Maybe some members near by will join up. Happy Holidays!

AMAC

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by amac View Post
    Welcome to the SoMs/La group! Shout out when you plan to train or just hit a range. Maybe some members near by will join up. Happy Holidays!

AMAC

Will do. I am former LEO and Mil. I live around Hattiesburg. Don't you as well? Looking forward to meeting up sometime.
    "Of every One Hundred men, Ten shouldn't even be there, Eighty are nothing but targets, Nine are real fighters...We are lucky to have them...They make the battle, Ah, but the One, One of them is a Warrior...and He will bring the others back."-Heraclitus (circa 500 B.C.)

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I'm down in Metairie, LA. I think there a few guys that live in your area. I was training in your area last week at Elite Arms Training. It's about 20 mi south of Hattiesburg, I think. I'll be back in a few months for another. I'll let you know when it gets closer.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by amac View Post
    I'm down in Metairie, LA. I think there a few guys that live in your area. I was training in your area last week at Elite Arms Training. It's about 20 mi south of Hattiesburg, I think. I'll be back in a few months for another. I'll let you know when it gets closer.
    Sounds good. I would like to hook up for some training.
    "Of every One Hundred men, Ten shouldn't even be there, Eighty are nothing but targets, Nine are real fighters...We are lucky to have them...They make the battle, Ah, but the One, One of them is a Warrior...and He will bring the others back."-Heraclitus (circa 500 B.C.)