Well I promised a review of my order from PSS in another thread on this board, so here it goes. First off...I own currently own Raven, NTAC and Robertson Custom holsters and mag carriers. So I will give a totally unbiased review of the product.

I have heard of this company from other boards on the net and have heard great reviews and then reading a thread on this board put me over the edge. I purchased the Standard Handgun holster in black with 1.5" belt loops right side carry with sweat guard. Also purchased a mag holster left side carry with bullets facing forward. Which brings me to my first mess up. I in fact did not order the mag carrier with bullets facing forward.

I clicked on the wrong option and ordered bullets facing back wards. Within 3 hours of placing the order I received a personal message on this website from Mike aka "Beretta96fs" on my purchase. Mike was professional in his email and asked about the magazine option on my order about the bullets direction. Thankfully He caught my mess up and my order was fixed. He also informed me about the progress of my order and when I should receive it. That is TOP CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! A+++

The order date was December 7 and I received my order this morning December 17. The holsters were packaged nicely in bubble wrap individually so nothing would happen while shipping. A+ Upon unwrapping my new toys I noticed to quality of the Kydex holsters. The finish of the corners was top notch. Everything on the holster was quality. The mag carrier was no exception. So far I am There was an "KYDEX TIPS AND TRICKS" page included in the package with PSS order. On this page there was a hand written from Steve Stamper...letter thanking me for my purchase of his products and if I ever needed anything his contact information. WOW....

Next off to the safe to pick up my winter carry gun the Glock 17. I took my unloaded gun and inserted in to the holster. I noticed first off was the positive fit. Very much like my raven holster and much more than my NTAC. I was wearing my raven holster with my Glock 26 and took a few draws from it to compare the two. They were VERY similar. Scary close. My NTAC on my Glock 19 is kinda sloppy. So it isn't a good comparison.

So next was the mag carrier. Same quality construction, same finish around the corners. The retention was kind of on the loose side but no too loose. My Raven magazine holster was just a touch tighter. But it isn't anything one would notice unless they have owned a Raven.

Now comes what everyone is wanting to know. How does it carry. Well I cant really give you a full review on this because I have only had it on my body for 4 hours. So I cant comment on this. But I will wear this setup for Two weeks solid and will wear it on my advanced handgun class coming up early next month and will give my full oppinion. But so far, I really like carrying the PSS. The sweat guard is sized correctly and is not to large like my Robertson and NTAC. Also the cant is set right at 15 degrees.

So here is the ending for now. Do I recommend Personal Security Systems holsters??..So far yes. After my carry period and Pistol class I will give a complete FINAL review on this thread. I feel so far I have a winner when I comes to Kydex holster and for the price and wait time and QUALITY, they are hard to beat. PSS is producing quality holsters at great prices and quick shipping times. I would suggest if you are on the fence about this company or need a new holster for carry or training, then I would take a hard look at PSS. I see a bright future for them and wish them the best!

Now the things everyone likes the best....pics.....I dont have pics of the holsters on my body yet. My wife is still at work....So as soon as I can trick her into taking pictures I will....enjoy....Sorry for the bad pics we had bad weather (Snow/ Ice Storm) so I had to make due.

Website...
http://www.psholsters.com/