Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Helmet rails for MICH 2001 (High Cut)

Feedback Score
    Yo man. I bought an msa rail for my bro from Grey Group and they fit perfectly on his medium high cut. I also have the OCC dial on my high cut. They say it doesn't fit it.... It does
    This line is useless and only takes up space. Im suppose to insert something here to validate my post on this site and/or to make myself look cooool. Rubbish. Im a nobody who loves shooting shit.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    In lieu of starting a new thread, curious if anyone knows a source for OD green rails that will work with a MICH 2001?

All I am coming up with is airsoft shit.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    In lieu of starting a new thread, curious if anyone knows a source for OD green rails that will work with a MICH 2001?

All I am coming up with is airsoft shit.
    I was looking at these but haven't pulled the trigger yet: Revision BATLSKIN Viper Interlocking Long Rails
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Owner of MI-TAC, LLC .

@MichiganTactical

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    I've got the Revisin Batleskin Viper helmet, so those will definitely work. I may just rattle can the rails.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave L. View Post
    I was looking at these but haven't pulled the trigger yet: Revision BATLSKIN Viper Interlocking Long Rails

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12