Quote Originally Posted by SMETNA View Post
1) The digital patterns stand out at close-range. It's not natural.
2) The collar ripped on my x-camo top, with 1 wash cycle and about 12 hours worth of wear. Not cool.
3) There are no LBE's, Vests, pouches, or anything else in X-camo. This isn't a big deal to me though, just a minor hit against xcamo. Anyone who needs every little piece of gear to color coordinate is a poseur.
4) MOC uses thin/cheap fabric IMO. And since they're the only ones making xcamo, you have no choice. Lots of companies make multicam gear out of a plethora of materials. Rip-stop, cordura nylon, whatever. I have a thicker set for brisk weather, and a lightweight thin set for dead of summer.

A plus for Xcamo though, is this:

It's not all that popular. If you want an effective set of unique camo fatigues that don't look like everyone else's, look no farther.

I hope this helps.
haha!!! i dont mind following the 'trend' when it comes to camo. its not trendy because its cool, its trendy because its efficient.

this is kind of what i was thinking while looking at it online, however, i have no experience with MOC so i dont know how thier stuff holds up. this is good to know! Thanks SMETNA