Thread: Savage 110 BA

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Savage 110 BA

I have been looking at this http://www.savagearms.com/news/article/?id=O8r5e9Lrj

I am wanting to get it in .338 Lapua Mag. It would be used for long range target shooting and long range hunting of large animals. I typically like Savage but this is a LE/Mil version. Has anyone used one? Any opinions on quality, fit, finish, accuracy, etc.

Thanks

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Haven't seen or shoot one but there's a good review I read. It's in the FEB. 2011 edition of Special Weapons for M&P. Looks and sounds pretty slick!!

Feedback Score
    Hi, I'm not advanced long range shooter but I have opportunity to shoot from exactly this rifle. For me it's greate realy good trigger. We made precise shots on distans 900m.
    I can compare this one with SWD Dragunov, and diferent Savage .308 WIN and 110 is for me the winner

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Thanks for the responses. This thing looks great to me and Savage has a great rep and I own other Savage rifles but it is a lot of money to gamble.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I saw one (300 WM I believe) at the range a few weeks ago. I didnt get to talk with the guy but he was shooting tight groups at 200 yards.
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score

Savage BA 110

Just thought I would pass this along:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=93&t=828706

You might want to reach out to him and see what he has to say. All of my Savage's run great, just don't have one in 338 LM.

Good luck!