Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which sight is best recommended?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Tell you what, Trigger. You remember to do a search for things you want to know and I'll try to remember to do a search for utterly redundant threads posted by the same person in less than 24 hours.

By the way, one would normally have simply added the question about the Troy sights to the initial thread. But now you know for next time.
    Last edited by Safetyhit; 12-30-10 at 16:22.
    "Facit Omina Voluntas = The Will Decides" - Army Chief

Feedback Score
    Sorry man, not only am I new to the AR world, I am also new to this site and am a noob! I tried the search, got a bit lost....so I posted a redundant but more specific question. I will try the search thing again.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Do HK's not come with sights anymore? I would become familiar with the weapon and proficient with its irons before moving on to bigger, better pastures.
    WTB:
    SA M-7 Classic blonde stock sets
    Bulgy ((10))/((E)) steel mags
    Bulgy T3 takeoff stock sets
    30-caliber magazine clips?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger67 View Post
    Sorry man, not only am I new to the AR world, I am also new to this site and am a noob! I tried the search, got a bit lost....so I posted a redundant but more specific question. I will try the search thing again.

Don't sweat it. Many others will read this discussion and be better informed on searching as a result. Plus new threads on "old" topics sometimes lead to an exchange of new or updated information.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post

One day when the technology improves just a bit you talented new film producers are going to wonder how on earth anyone endured (yet alone was thoroughly entertained by) watching stuffed animals talking in a highly digital format about tactical weaponry.

Just imagine the wonders to come, soon we can add faces and possibly even realistic voices.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger67 View Post
    Just bought a sig 516 and am wondering which sight would be better suited for it? keep in mind im setting it up for cqb/room entrance. no magnification needed. "Eotech or Trijicon reflex?" Also, I will be installing the Troy battle set DOA tritium (folding), that im hoping will be compatable with one or both. thnx again for your input.
    I prefer the Eotech reticle to the Aimpoint dot, not to mention the price. Both are good sights. Reliable, and with good customer service.

It's going to be a matter of preference. It will help you a lot if you can actually try out the sights you're looking at.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I could only stand watching it for about a minute, and then I noticed that the video was like 10 minutes long!

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by madisonsfinest View Post
    I could only stand watching it for about a minute, and then I noticed that the video was like 10 minutes long!
    There is a whole bunch of them about gun forums. They are spot on!

C4

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    That video is effing halarious...

...people who can't be bothered to spend 30 minutes doing a little research on this site, not so much...
    PRAISE THE FALLEN
    SSG Kevin Roberts KIA 7-May-08
    1Lt Nick Dewhirst KIA 20-July-08
    Cpl Charles Gaffney KIA 24-Dec-08
    Spc Peter Courcy KIA 10-Feb-09
    PFC Jason Watson KIA 10-Feb-09

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast