Thread: New build using LOKI Upper/Lower

Feedback Score

New build using LOKI Upper/Lower

Here is my new matched set from LOKI - stay tuned for pics of the build progress. OH YEA - Its also my first post here!!!!!

Feedback Score
    Do you mind if I ask what the price was and where you bought it?

Feedback Score
    I actually was GIVEN this set from the company (traded services) - picked it up at their office in Oklahoma. The price he told me is $399.

Maybe I'm a little biased because I don't have anything invested in it - but I know this - it is damn good looking and feelin!!!!

Feedback Score
    Looks "beefy"...what are your plans for it?
    TU NE CEDE MALIS SED CONTRA AUDENTIOR ITO

Feedback Score
    Another forum that I belong to is having a type of contest where we are all voting on what to do with it and particular parts - then we are gonna build it and auction it off. Looks like its gonna become a 3-gun rig right now - so far we have gotten

Black Furniture
    3-Gun Rig
    JP Trigger is WAY in the lead
    Stock is a close race b/w Ergo F93, MagPul UBR, DoubleStar ARFX, Magpul CTR

Its gonna be a fun and costly build but when we are done gonna be one bitchin AR.

(Not trying to shameless promote anything just being honest what we are doing with it)

Feedback Score
    LWSF from Atoka. Build it, photo it, shoot it, and report about it.

Feedback Score
    Very cool indeed, make sure to post the pics on the progress! How chunky do those receivers feel...could you post a link to the place that sells them? Hope you win the auction -good luck!
    TU NE CEDE MALIS SED CONTRA AUDENTIOR ITO

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Knight View Post
    Very cool indeed, make sure to post the pics on the progress! How chunky do those receivers feel...could you post a link to the place that sells them? Hope you win the auction -good luck!
    I run the site - I'm not even in the auction - its more of a give back to our members type of thing.

It actually doesn't feel that chunky - is you want any comparison pics - I have a spikes lower around here that I can shoot some comps to.

We will def be documenting the whole build in pics and def will let you know how it shoots. If it shoots good I'll have to buy one for my Grendel build coming up

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Just checked them out on there web site there complete riffles have long rail systems, but there prices aren't the bad. I'll keep an eye on your build and progress...