Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: M14 and variants picture thread

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    Rydiak, looking good, what rail is that a top your rifle?
    Thank you, sir! That is the Amega Mini-Scout-Mount. I find it to be very high quality, and it locks to the barrel so well you can use it instead of shims to lock the gas cylinder.

The gun still has a couple more tweaks left in it, but I was able to shoot a 2 MOA grouping using Wolf.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Thanks for the link. I have been thinking of an Ultimak rail for my M1A but I like this one better.

Feedback Score
    No problem! Just make sure you get the newer (more expensive..) version if you want the full top rail. The older (cheaper) version had the rail extend only part-way, like the Ultimak rail.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

M1A JAE-100 G2

Here is my SA M1a

JAE-100 G2 stock with barrel tensioner
    Knights Armament Rail System
    Harris Bi-pod
    Sadlak Industries NM Piston
    Sadlak Industries Operating rod
    Harris Bipod
    Recoil Buffer
    Sadlak extedned magazine release (not pictured)
    Badger Ordanance "High 50" scope mounts
    Vortex Viper 6.5-20x44mm scope with mil-dot reticle and buttler creek covers

wordpress image upload
    Last edited by 11am1a; 06-05-11 at 07:48.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    ....subscribed
    You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood for something, sometime in your life.----Sir Winston Churchill

Feedback Score
    SOCOM 16 with Smith Vortex kit:

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    EBR Chassis by Sage. I wasn't a huge fan of it. Would've preferred a traditional stock but I learned to deal with it after a while.

Attachment 8854

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by a0cake View Post
    EBR Chassis by Sage. I wasn't a huge fan of it. Would've preferred a traditional stock but I learned to deal with it after a while.

Attachment 8854
    Thanks for your service! Great pic too!

I had a similar set up on my rifle - are you able to use the rifle's sights if you removed the scope? I had difficulty with mine but the sights were actually different as well. Just wondering if the Sage chassis had the same problem?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spooky130 View Post
    Thanks for your service! Great pic too!

I had a similar set up on my rifle - are you able to use the rifle's sights if you removed the scope? I had difficulty with mine but the sights were actually different as well. Just wondering if the Sage chassis had the same problem?
    Yep, I had the same issue. First thing I did was take the Leupold off to zero the irons first, but there was just no way to get low enough to see through the sights effectively.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    After several months, my M14S is back. i did get it for a good price but it was not until I took it to Gus of gus's garands that I found out why I got it for cheap. Turns out the receiver was out of spec where the rear sights are supposed to go, the GI flashider was not installed properly, the stripper clip guide was not properly installed....Well, he fixed everything and what was somebody's problem rifle should now be a good serviceable rifle. he also did a trigger job on it and the trigger feels fantastic! Can't wait to take this to the range. Will probably trade it for an LMT 308MWS but for now I will enjoy it. Here are some more pics.

Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast