Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Military/Tactical Watch Recommendations?

Feedback Score
    Been doing some reading up on the Suunto X-Lander, and from what I've seen on the Information Super Highway, seems like the consensus is that the strap on said watch is poorly made and that one should expect to replace it yearly(?)

Looking around on the Suunto Core still. Found this though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufkfD_FDhlw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=843su...eature=related

Feedback Score

Another Recommendation

You've got plenty of great recommendations on here to work with, but I'll throw one more in that I haven't seen so far. Try the Nike Oregon series of watches. I've worn one in Iraq, Afghanistan, Africa, the Middle East, & Asia and think incredibly highly of it. It's proven accurate, reliable, shock-proof, bomb-proof, and I think that it looks good on top of all that. And you definitely don't see them on everyone's wrist, for that matter.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Love the dance beats

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BH375
    . . .plenty of great recommendations on here. . .but I'll throw one more in that I haven't seen so far. . .the Nike Oregon series of watches. I've worn one in Iraq, Afghanistan, Africa, the Middle East, & Asia and think incredibly highly of it. It's proven accurate, reliable, shock-proof, bomb-proof, and I think that it looks good on top of all that. And you definitely don't see them on everyone's wrist, for that matter.
    I've noticed that these are sold out or currently unavailable as of late. Saw an interesting< review >on said watch vs. Suunto Observer.

Feedback Score
    I have been using Casio PAG-40 for about 6 months and I'm really happy with it

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    LGP

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by turan tactical View Post
    I have been using Casio PAG-40 for about 6 months and I'm really happy with it

Those patfinders are somewhat growing on me, but it seems as if they cost more than a Suunto!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by t42beal13t View Post
    Those patfinders are somewhat growing on me, but it seems as if they cost more than a Suunto!
    I hear you there and seem to be leaning towards them. Were I to choose one now, it probably would be the PAW5000-1. Here's an at-a-glance descript of the< Pathfinder >in one page.
    Last edited by CLHC; 01-22-11 at 18:43.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CLHC View Post
    I hear you there and seem to be leaning towards them. Were I to choose one now, it probably would be the PAW5000-1. Here's an at-a-glance descript of the< Pathfinder >in one page.
    I looked at some Casios today in person and man are they ugly, compared to the clean lines of a Suunto anyways. I think I may just flip a coin.

Feedback Score
    FS: Brand New SEIKO SKX007's and SKX009's, $155 each shipped

Don't know him. Good watch, good price though.

IMO, you can't beat a Seiko diver for their price range. Rugged, water resistant, classic.
    Many strap options in rubber, stainless, or nylon.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast