Thread: Building an M4

Feedback Score

Building an M4

Just joined the group and have a question or so. I right now have an AR15 that I use for CMP service rifle shooting. I have a Stag lower sitting in my closet asking to be built up. What I would like to do is build an M4-duh. I did some searching but was not able to find a thread that indicates what an M4 should look like. Maybe I was using the wrong search questions. However could someone point me to the correct thread(s) and I will be able to start. I have a general idea of what it should have but want to make sure of what I need before I start spending my money. The main problem is that I live in California so I will have to use a Bullet Button so that I can attach the "evil features" , thanks.
    RudyN

Feedback Score
    I would take a look at LMT 16" upper with either LMT or Bravo Company bolt carrier group. Add Troy rear sight or if you prefer fixed use LaRue rear sight.

Then its just adding an optic of choice.

If you want to spend a little less $$ on the upper take a look at the new ADS uppers.

Grant (G & R Tactical) can help you get the parts you need.

Hope it helps.

Paul

Feedback Score
    Paul,
    Thanks for the info. Went on Grant's website and it is good. I will now just have to decide what to get and when. appreciate the help.
    RudyN