Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: IWB Holster for M&P9c

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

IWB Holster for M&P9c

I know that there are threads regarding IWB holsters BUT I was wondering what your favorite/most comfortable IWB holster is for the M&P 9mm compact.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    A lot of raven fans on this board. i like my raven's retention, speed of draw, quality, and customer service. i don't particulary like stuffing a piece of kydex down my pants 10-15 hours a day. It's pretty darn comfortable for a kydex holster though.
    I picked up a neutral cant minotaur for my p7 psp, mostly because it was the only p7 holster i could get within a week or 2. I gotta say-impressed. having leather against you with a wide footprint really makes for comfortable all day carry. also love being able to adjust cant and ride height easily.
    it doesnt' give you the postive snap in engagement of kydex, and i had to modify my p7 holster by moving the kydex shell down to get full sweat shield slide coverage (apparently "normal" on HK guns according to comptac..... easy mod though)
    there's plenty of cool full leather options out there as well, but i have no personal experience with them.

Feedback Score
    My wife uses the Galco summer comfort i.w.b. holster for her M&P 9c.
    When in doubt,empty the magazine.

Feedback Score
    I use the Comp-Tac Minotaur for my M&P9 FS and the fiance uses one for her 9c.

She's tiny but conceals well even in standard 21 y/o girl clothing.

Feedback Score
    I had a Raven, but found there was too much kydex material for carry between 3:00-4:00 YMMV.

I tried SKD's Belt Claw and use it full-time now:

http://www.skdtac.com/SKD_Tactical_B..._p/rdt.209.htm

It looks like they're out of stock for the MP9c rt now.

It has adj tension and the claw is very secure and has never come off my belt.

The only thing is it's not tuckable which wasn't an issue for me since I don't tuck my shirts.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I ve been using the Comp-Tac Minotaur for my M&P9c and love it very comfy. This is by far the best iwb ive ever used.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Another vote for the MTAC from ComTac. I bought mine for my 9fs and still use it with the 9c. Big difference changing to the 9c, you really barely notice it...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I either use my Full Size M&P IWB from Occidental Leather (TT Gunleather designed) or Raven's Vanguard if I pocket carry until my pocket holster comes in from TT Gunleather. Yes it's big for pocket carry but I can get away with it on occasion

Feedback Score
    I've only used one IWB holster with my M&P's, a Comp-Tac Minotaur MTAC. I find it's very comfortable and does a very good job of holding my pistols.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I'm using a Ritchie Stakeout right now, and it's good leather and it's been pretty good to me. I've had a Bulman on order for so long I think I'm hosed.

N

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast