Thread: SilencerCo eccentric silencers

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Thank you for that honest evaluation.

Ti-rant

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM Engineer View Post
    Just a note: Attempting to sit through an entire Nutnfancy YouTube video will result in you needing a suppressor to keep from waking your family when you suck start your pistol.
    That's funny shit right there
    "Intelligence is not the ability to regurgitate information. It is the ability to make sound decisions on a consistent basis "--me

"Just remember, when you are talking to the average person, you are talking to a television set"--RDJB

One Big Ass Mistake America

Feedback Score
    ha ha ha ha that is some damn fine wordsmithing there.
    "There's the way it is, and the way it ought to be" - SGT. Barnes

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    SilencerCo is a top notch outfit and at the top of their game. You can't go wrong with an Osprey 9 or a Ti-Rant 9. You might want to consider the Osprey 45 and get a different piston for your 9mm. The db gain from shooting 9mm in the Osprey 45 is still under the db reduction of the others.

O

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Major Malfunctions Munitions is the largest suppressor dealer in the nation. He is the #1 dealer for Silencerco & AAC. I helped him run a NFA day shoot at the United States Shooting Academy last spring. As the CRO, I got to hear a LOT of cans side by side on multiple platforms.

Kevin is correct in that the Osprey and Ti-Rant are head & shoulders above the rest. From there it just depends on whether you want a traditional tube or an eccentric.

The only thing we need now are cleanable monocore 9 & .45 suppressors along these lines, particulalrly the 9.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    Major Malfunctions Munitions is the largest suppressor dealer in the nation. He is the #1 dealer for Silencerco & AAC. I helped him run a NFA day shoot at the United States Shooting Academy last spring. As the CRO, I got to hear a LOT of cans side by side on multiple platforms.

Kevin is correct in that the Osprey and Ti-Rant are head & shoulders above the rest. From there it just depends on whether you want a traditional tube or an eccentric.

The only thing we need now are cleanable monocore 9 & .45 suppressors along these lines, particulalrly the 9.
    It's not monocore, but for 2011, all the Ti-RANTs are completely user disassembleable. For those that want to clean in there.

Feedback Score
    84 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonAAC View Post
    It's not monocore, but for 2011, all the Ti-RANTs are completely user disassembleable. For those that want to clean in there.
    That's great news. May actually pick up a 9mm can again...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The first thing I see when I go to their website is a guy holding a pistol with his arms crossed, and his finger on the trigger.

For a first impression, I am underwhelmed. I'm glad people here are saying good things about them, otherwise I wouldn't bother with a second look.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    The first thing I see when I go to their website is a guy holding a pistol with his arms crossed, and his finger on the trigger.

For a first impression, I am underwhelmed. I'm glad people here are saying good things about them, otherwise I wouldn't bother with a second look.
    HK released a catalog with their mags loaded backwards and I think we can all agree they know what they are doing. Marketing thankfully has nothing to do with mechanical functionality.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...adbrochure.jpg

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIDENT82 View Post
    HK released a catalog with their mags loaded backwards and I think we can all agree they know what they are doing. Marketing thankfully has nothing to do with mechanical functionality.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...adbrochure.jpg
    HK called and said they hate you even more for that. Thats the California compliant magazine, actually allowed to have 12 rounds that wont fire.
    Last edited by m249saw; 01-31-11 at 14:44.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast