Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SilencerCo eccentric silencers

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonAAC View Post
    It's not monocore, but for 2011, all the Ti-RANTs are completely user disassembleable. For those that want to clean in there.
    Well I already have an Evo-9 and was on the fence whether to get the Osprey or Ti-Rant. if the new Ti-Rant is cleanable, I'll be getting one of those in .45!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin/aac View Post
    It is a good product that uses good technology and provides good sound suppression. Choose it or our Ti-Rant. Everything else is honestly a few years behind.
    I like this new attitude from AAC. (pat on the back)

As stated, the only contenders as of this moment are the AAC TiRant or Silencerco Osprey. I just depends which style can you want.

I shot my Osprey and Tirant side by side this weekend and couldnt tell a difference in sound.

35 seconds into the video I do a silencer lineup.......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R7Oh7rQJBQ
    Industry T&E

Feedback Score
    there have been a lot of positive reviews about the osprey but what piques my interest is the ability to switch pistons out so you can use the .45 on .40 and 9mm, also you can get the pistons in different thread patterns so you could use it on a 1911, hk, etc. one stamp for a unit that can be used on multiple platforms has great appeal to a cheap s.o.b. like me.
    Last edited by majette; 02-01-11 at 08:41.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by majette View Post
    there have been a lot of positive reviews about the osprey but what piques my interest is the ability to switch pistons out so you can use the .45 on .40 and 9mm, also you can get the pistons in different thread patterns so you could use it on a 1911, hk, etc. one stamp for a unit that can be used on multiple platforms has great appeal to a cheap s.o.b. like me.
    AAC followed Silencerco's lead and did the same thing with piston interchangability. It was a smart business decision.

AAC also recently changed the endcap (stays tight with Oring engagement VS thread locker) on thier Tirant models to allow for takedown/cleaning. Another smart move.
    Industry T&E

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123