Now that CCW is FINALLY going to be a reality in Wisconsin, I'm considering a potential carry setup using my M&P9. I do have a Utah permit, but have never actually carried on a daily basis before.

One thing I've always thought about is whether to mount a white light or not for daily carry. I've always been put off by the bulk of standard pistol lights like the X300. Now, CTC has announced their new LightGuard product, which looks like it integrates a very streamlined 100 lumen LED with a DEVGRU-type switch:

The LightGuard series are supposed to be available in April (so maybe August in reality) and I'm sure I can either get a custom IWB holster made or get one from CTC's lineup. I'm really attracted to the minimal weight and profile of this light, and I know CTC makes the best pistol lasers out there. My only hesitation is with the switch: grabbing the gun activates the light, vs using your support side fingers to activate a switch. Probably a training thing, but wanted to see if any of you experienced CCW permit holders had any enlightenment for me.