Thread: SIG 229 DAK .40 (NoVA)

Feedback Score

SIG 229 DAK .40 (NoVA)

TRADED

$TRADED550 +actual shipping. Interested in G26, G17, custom folding knives for trade. If youre interested, let me know. More pics available on request. FTF Northern Virginia.

SIG was purchased as LEO trade in/CPOin 2005. In good condition but has some holster wear seen on trigger guard, front strap and light wear on frame on underside of frame near end of barrel (see pics). Slide looks great (smudges are oil). Has night sights with life left, but were installed in 2005. This also has the DAK trigger which is smooth. Very accurate shooter, but I rarely shot since I bought it. I became a Glock convert shortly after purchase and want the 26 to round out my 9mm collection. Comes with 2-12rd SIG mags, 1 ProMag 12rd mag, and the red SIG CPO box with manual. Also will come with fobus kydex paddle holster and a teklok double mag pouch (i believe from bladetech).

Can do FTF in Northern Virginia. Shipping cost additional and from FFL.

Pictures include slight frame wear. Shiney pin prick size spots on frame from handing (rings and mags dings). Also, this is from CPO as a DAK model, this is not a do-it-yourself conversion. Ive tried to be as thorough as possible in the pics. If you have other questions or offers outside of the G26, G17, feel free to ask.

Last edited by dr texan; 02-02-11 at 21:48.