Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: "Oh No! I bought a BM/RRA/Stag before I knew better!"

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmart View Post
    Fine.

The link provided in that thread has nothing in it except a long and nearly unreadable list that has NOTHING to do with a comparison chart.

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)

Idiot

You hand a guy a Bible, and he says "No I want a Bible coloring book". Grow up AS, the information is there you just aren't reading it. Perhaps your intellect is sub par!
    Never judge a man by his success, judge by how he deals with his failures!- L.E.C.

Some People suck at being Human!- Me

"To keep you is no gain, to destroy you is no loss."- Khmer Rouge

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jklaughrey View Post
    You hand a guy a Bible, and he says "No I want a Bible coloring book". Grow up AS, the information is there you just aren't reading it. Perhaps your intellect is sub par!
    Wow....Real smart answer.

I am not great with computers, and often "miss" things on webpages.

I asked what I thought was a simple question. Sorry if that was too much for you guys....

Seeing the general attitude here, I guess I'll head along to friendlier pastures.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaSierra View Post
    So you are not going to point me in the right direction so that I can find your chart??

I was told M4Carbine.net was a good place to come and learn - but I haven't seen anyone trying to be real helpful yet...

I ask a simple question...and get told to shove off......

If more people in your life had told you to feed yourself instead of chewing the food and spitting it into your mouth like a mommy bird, you'd likely be more able now to feed yourself.

Further:
    1. This thread is not about any chart
    2. This thread is not about which is the best AR to buy
    3. This thread is about improving reliability in potentially problem ARs

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I asked what I thought was a simple question. Sorry if that was too much for you guys....

Seeing the general attitude here, I guess I'll head along to friendlier pastures.
    Delta, I haven't been here long myself but give it a chance here, lay low, use the search function, and read. I have learned so much from this forum without asking questions. The guys here really know there stuff. So dont run yet, give it a chance. You wont regret it.

Click here for the CHART http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...=5&output=html WOW, its not there, my bad

Last edited by nowayout; 02-26-11 at 11:49.

Feedback Score

Everyone, let's all relax and count to 10.

DS,

Sorry, but unbeknownst to me, Rob pulled the chart recently and I didn't realize that when I posted the link above. What remains are the descriptions of items that matter and how to assess the quality of the materials used, the quality of mfg, etc.

Lacking the chart, and understanding you are new to this site, I'd suggest you spend some time going through the stickied Knowledge-based threads located in the Tech Board to get an understanding of things and see everyone's viewpoint.

You may not completely agree that everything Rob has put together needs to be "best quality" in your firearm, but it's a good foundation from which to evaluate any future purchase(s). You just have to be honest with yourself and compare these items against your requirements to determine where you place value on these various attributes. For example, you may not see value in a milspec tube vs a commercial tube, or you may not care about 4140 vs 4150 vs milspec 4150 barrel steel, that's fine. But at least you'll know the differences between the various versions.

Hope this helps.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    If more people in your life had told you to feed yourself instead of chewing the food and spitting it into your mouth like a mommy bird, you'd likely be more able now to feed yourself.

Further:
    1. This thread is not about any chart
    2. This thread is not about which is the best AR to buy
    3. This thread is about improving reliability in potentially problem ARs
    LOL, wow egos run rampant. Delta don't sweat this guy his post count says all you need to know about his personality. He sounds like he could have used a few more people in his life as well.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    We are going to pause here to reflect a bit, gents.

No, really -- we are. Time now.

AC

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Post count is in no way an indicator of one's ability to contribute. It is, however, a fine indication of who has or has not taken a sound read of the culture of the forum and how one should or should not post.

Ladies and gents, behold immediately prior to AC's, how one should not post.

You and Delta both need to take a breath, open your eyes, and read the message instead of getting distracted by the medium, especially since it seems that you can't get past one-upsmanship long enough to comprehend what you're being told.

Do not in any way mistake what I just typed as a mere suggestion.

Mr Laughery, let's refrain from calling anybody stupid, outright, except in instances in which it is warranted. You post was not an example of one of those times.

Got a metric assload of infractions to hand out, right here. Try us.
    Contractor scum, PM Infantry Weapons

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738