Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: M4C T-Shirts Now Available

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

M4C T-Shirts Now Available

Ladies and Gentlemen,

After much discussion, a few false starts, and a fairly intense development cycle, we are pleased to announce that the "First-Pattern" M4C T-Shirt is at last a reality. As the coordinator for this project, I've been asked to introduce the shirts, offer a few insights into the design, and provide specific information on pricing and availability.

From the beginning, our production values were extremely straightforward: we wanted to deliver a premium-quality shirt with a simple, clean design that reflected our shared purpose; one that would be equally appropriate for the range or general wear. To that end, we went with the best Gildan 6.1 oz. 100% pre-shrunk cotton base garments that we could get, an industry-leading production house, and an internally-generated design.

The design elements themselves are largely self-explanatory. The front of the shirt features a stylized "M4" logo that evokes the profile of a carbine barrel, front sight post and handguard, along with a text reference to the site's URL.

The M4 logo component appears again on the rear of the shirt atop a shield (symbolizing defense and protection) that features a prominent M4 carbine in silhouette superimposed over an IPSC-style target (symbolizing our commitment to training). American flag elements in the background pay homage to the foundational role of our 2A freedoms. Slightly different shading configurations have been developed, each optimized for the underlying color of the base garment.

Reflective of our civil, LEO, military and contractor/industry professional membership base, the shirt is available in four basic colors:

Black

Blue (Limited Availability)

Olive Drab

Tan

These photos were taken in natural sunlight for clarity. Shirts are darker in person than they appear on your screen.

All of the preceding colors are now available in sizes M to 2XL at a cost of $14 each from G&R Tactical. To order, click here to access the dedicated G&R product page.

We do have other items in development, and will pursue these over time as we take measure of the reception this initial effort receives.

AC

Feedback Score
    36 (100%)
    I wanted to thank AC as he was the spearhead in getting this project rolling. He came up with an outstanding design we can all be proud of.

Thanks for all the hard work AC.
    Only hits count......you can not miss fast enough to catch up

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    G&R's site must be down at the moment. 3:24 CST

Either that, or the flood of people wanting to buy these shirts has overwhelmed his servers.
    Last edited by Hmac; 02-18-11 at 16:26.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Yeah, I definitely want one, but I was trying SO HARD to not make a three orders from Grant this quarter...
    عندما تصبح الأسلحة محظورة, قد يملكون حظرون عندهم فقط
    کله چی سلاح منع شوی دی، یوازي غلوونکۍ یی به درلود
    Semper Fi
    "Being able to do the basics, on demand, takes practice. " - Sinister

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Nice, definitely want to pick one of these up. Would be cool to have before I take a Vickers class this March.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    This is just outstanding! A very large tip of the hat to AC and all others involved.

Orders inbound.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I like!

Any chance of getting some long sleeve styles?

Buckaroo
    "It is better to be a Warrior in a Garden than a Gardner in a War"
    Let's use the First Amendment to protect the Second so we can avoid using the Second to protect the First.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast