Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does Anyone Sell a LPK - the Hammer/Trigger

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Does Anyone Sell a LPK - the Hammer/Trigger

Does Anyone Sell a QUALITY LPK, minus the Hammer/Trigger/Pistol Grip/Chintzy Trigger Guard? I hate paying for parts I know I'm not gonna use.

Feedback Score
    Yeah Check out Grants stuff at G&R Tactical

http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin...on&key=GRT-LPK
    Simunition Instructor
    Colt Law Enforcement M-16/AR-15 Armorer
    Glock Pistol Armorer

"In Valor there is Hope"

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    G&R Tactical's parts kit with options is exactly what you're looking for. Several of the parts in it including the bolt catch and selector are apparently LMT parts.

Armalite also sells a parts kit minus the trigger group, but it's only $3 less than G&R and the G&R is probably higher quality. (I own LPKs from both but do not have any way to assess quality other than reputation and appearance.)

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Brownell's has a LPK minus the items I listed for under $30, but it's a DPMS kit.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    Brownell's has a LPK minus the items I listed for under $30, but it's a DPMS kit.
    Yeah thats not the Quality you mentioned in your first post, defiantly check out G&R good price and can include or exclude the pieces you don't want and all will be Top Quality
    Simunition Instructor
    Colt Law Enforcement M-16/AR-15 Armorer
    Glock Pistol Armorer

"In Valor there is Hope"

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    If you want a quality LPK, go thru Grant (G&R Tactical) as already recommended.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I've used a DPMS LPK and it's near the bottom of my list, just above Olympic and "unknown Chinese" (if such an LPK exists).

An extra $20 or so for the G&R (or, if you prefer, the Armalite) would be well spent. G&R also lets you add a buffer, spring and/or receiver extension to an LPK at a slight discount from regular price, if you want.

Do be aware that the G&R LPK does not include a grip screw, so if you're using a grip that uses the standard screw and doesn't come with one (most grips other than Magpul and the Ergo "deluxe tactical") you'll need to pick one up somewhere - it's only $2 or so worth of parts, but extra shipping to get them may make it more.

You can also find complete LPKs from Daniel Defense and Spike's Tactical in the $65-75 range, but you would again have spare parts you don't want. And I own examples of both of those and think the G&R looks the best, again based only on visual inspection.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdrak View Post
    If you want a quality LPK, go thru Grant (G&R Tactical) as already recommended.
    I did this and it is well recommended.

I have used guns with other (like RRA, and other similar tier) LPK and the G&R is much smoother feeling and operating.
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    Out of curiosity, are there Chinese AR parts invading the market ? Seems everything else being sold these days is made in PRC.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    I've used a DPMS LPK and it's near the bottom of my list, just above Olympic and "unknown Chinese" (if such an LPK exists).

Feedback Score
    G&R is what popped in my head when I read the thread title, another vote from me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast