Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647

Thread: Let's see your MRP!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Ever want a LMT in 7.62x39? 15 barrels just dropped on GunBroker.

A dealer posted them on their FB group. LMT had blanks laying around their warehouse, finished them up and sold them to the dealer.

16" 1/10 twist, chrome lined... includes bolt.

For anyone looking for one, go onto GunBroker and search "L7LA1B".

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by domestique View Post
    Ever want a LMT in 7.62x39? 15 barrels just dropped on GunBroker.

A dealer posted them on their FB group. LMT had blanks laying around their warehouse, finished them up and sold them to the dealer.

16" 1/10 twist, chrome lined... includes bolt.

For anyone looking for one, go onto GunBroker and search "L7LA1B".

Yeah those are cool, but they cost about the same as a MAK90 or WASR

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ALCOAR View Post
    Yeah those are cool, but they cost about the same as a MAK90 or WASR
    Very true, depends if you want to keep with the AR manual of arms, better potenial accuracy, and being able to suppress it out of the box.

The WASR would be a better choice if you want a different manual of arms, didn't care about potential suppressor problems, and wanted to run AK mags.
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)
    .89 MOA today with my 13.8 5R MLR, with shit, 62 grain ultramax ammunition. I was shocked and not looking to really pattern anything with it. I just wanted to get the optic on paper. Co-worker was using his, with same ammunition, but a16” C/L and the barrel wasn’t having it. I’m excited to get some decent ammunition to see what it likes. To be honest though, for the money, if it patterns like that consistently, with the 62 grain Ultramax, barring it wasn’t an N=1, I don’t know why I wouldn’t stick with it.
    Last edited by Sabre675; 05-07-20 at 12:45.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabre675 View Post
    .89 MOA today with my 13.8 5R MLR, with shit, 62 grain ultramax ammunition. I was shocked and not looking to really pattern anything with it. I just wanted to get the optic on paper. Co-worker was using his, with same ammunition, but a16” C/L and the barrel wasn’t having it. I’m excited to get some decent ammunition to see what it likes. To be honest though, for the money, if it patterns like that consistently, with the 62 grain Ultramax, barring it wasn’t an N=1, I don’t know why I wouldn’t stick with it.
    That's awesome. Congrats, and great shooting!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    pic removed, may want to rethink that one.

mark5pt56

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647