Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Mora Knives Only

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Got the bushcraft survival in orange which is a stainless blade. Nice knife but the diamond sharpener was off the sheath when it arrived. No biggy as i probably won't use it much. Also got a champion robust which has one of the thickest blades they offer. Pretty nice little knife. Reground the spine so that it could be used with a fire steel. Ordered from ragnar's since he has cheap flat rate shipping and lots of knives in stock.
    Last edited by joedirt199; 01-18-16 at 18:01.

Feedback Score
    Here's an overview of the soon to be released full-tang knife Mora Garberg by Dave Canterbury:

Demo Video

Feedback Score
    Here's two (2) more soon to be released from Mora:

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have a few Mora knives, I like them because they are so darn cheap. You can't go wrong with one.

Feedback Score
    have one I got from my Grandpa about 50 years ago not sure how long he had it before me ?
    in great condition

Feedback Score
    I'm going to have to snag a couple of those MORA knives. For the price, looks like a no-brainer.
    U.S. Army vet. -- Retired 25 year LEO.

Feedback Score
    Probably my all time favorite knife company! I have a small collection. The Mora Garberg is fantastic but any Mora would work great. Great as a knife not a as an axe or cleaver or maul

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have a few Mora Companions that I use a lot. Both are stainless because most of my other fixed blades are carbon steel, and much more expensive. For me the Mora is ideal for day hikes, camp chores, food prep, and general bushcraft. I have one in my Jeep, one in a "go bag", and another for general use. You don't need to spend a lot of money for a good, functional knife. Lately, the Mora accompanies me on day hikes, and I also keep an inexpensive Kershaw folder in my pocket. For a few bucks, I am well equipped. My Bark Rivers, Fallknivens, ESEE, etc, are all jealous!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    At least one Morakniv 2000 @ 14:30

I think that is the Comp M4 with integral battery too.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Mora Knives Only

I own two and for the price they are ok.

Biggest downsides are the crap steel and an edge geometry that is nearly impossible to sharpen well. They also aren’t full tang which should make you nervous.

They are great cutting knives due to that geometry though.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast