Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SLR107CR Questions

Feedback Score

SLR107CR Questions

I recently purchased a SLR107CR from Kvar and noticed something I had a question about. The bolt carrier on right (charging handle) side does not touch the front trunion, there is a 3-4mm gap. On left side the carrier does touch the trunion. So it is as far as it will go. If you have a CR is yours like this? Also it is shooting 5" to left at 50yd. And noticed a couple of failed trigger resets/ incidents at last range time. I'm figuring this is due to new and will go away with use. I have a call into Arsenal and I am awaiting a call back, they were not sure on the carrier.

Dano5326 Guest
    sounds bizarre

is carrier in rail grooves on both sides?

Pic?

Feedback Score
    Yes rides rails perfect and ejects/ shoots fine. I cant upload pic, it failed.
    Last edited by Odenwald; 05-20-12 at 19:08.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    That's not 3-4 mm, that more like 1-2mm.

It looks like the normal spacing. AK's only touch on the left side. Check for sights being canted if you are that far off at 50 yards.

Last edited by 96 SS; 05-20-12 at 20:30.

Feedback Score
    Thank you for posting that for me. The sights are not canted, but I did notice the sight marks on front sight are not lined up (in front of sight). I should hear from Arsenal today on how to proceed.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The notches dont always have to align for you to be on target. You can move that sight drum left/right as needed and the post turns up down for height. Get an AK sight adjustment tool.

Feedback Score
    Ok, Arsenal just emailed they want it back.

Feedback Score
    Man this has not been a fun exp. Shipping- Main centers are the only centers that will mail not hubs (1hr away). FEDEX wants $250 for rifles (overnight only). UPS has more options but again have to take off work to mail, cant bring item on work facility. I asked Arsenal if they can just send label- they stated for warranty work I pay for return they pay for return back. I emailed them it is not warranty work but defect, but whatever. Seems like my BCM and G&R orders were so less stressful and product arrived as expected- Perfect...

Feedback Score
    Find a local FFL that will ship USPS.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast