Page 73 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast

Thread: AR pistol picture thread

Feedback Score
    My new pistol build. Shot great yesterday.

Aero upper and rail.
    Ballistic advantage 11.5" barrel
    KAK Slimline
    Toolcraft bcg
    Anderson lower
    Psa lpk
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ewx; 02-19-17 at 22:40.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Just added a Law Folder, Forward Controls ABC, and a Precision Armament EFAB to the pistol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Owner of MI-TAC, LLC .

@MichiganTactical

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Nice setup Dave. Please let us know how that Law folder holds up. I think it might make a nice addition to my pistol. Thanks!
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 556BlackRifle View Post
    Nice setup Dave. Please let us know how that Law folder holds up. I think it might make a nice addition to my pistol. Thanks!
    Will do. I took it to the range yesterday and dumped the D-60... it was awesome. That EFAB muzzle brake stole the show. No more 24" flames coming from this Dragon . The EFAB on my 7.5" reduced flash better than the BCM Comp on my Wife's 16"... very impressive.

The folder is heavy, that's the only con I can see at this point. It's probably over-built.
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Owner of MI-TAC, LLC .

@MichiganTactical

Feedback Score
    I love my folder. The extra weight that it added to my Bolt Carrier actually helped it cycle better also.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The Wolf Pup in it's latest configuration. It showed promise during it's first trip to the range, but needs another for a more thorough shakedown before receiving the Big Fat Wolf Seal of Approval

The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave L. View Post

The folder is heavy, that's the only con I can see at this point. It's probably over-built.
    According to the company, it should be machined from solid steels, so yeah, it's a chunky little thing...
    I like it though, for the addition of weight to the rear, since that Blade weighs nothing. Helps balance out your light and other crap up front.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Just completed, ready for its first range session. The lower was purchased as a BCM Pistol complete with the buffer changed out to a MVB Micro Pistol Kit. The upper is the BCM 11.5" ELW with a Precision Arms EFAB;

UPDATE

Hit the local indoor range today and fired some 69 grain light target hand loads, XM193 and my go-to load, the Speer Gold Dot 75 in .223 - all functioned without a hitch. I fired all shots unsupported standing, pulling the sling tight with a cheek weld only, which I found to be surprisingly stable and comfortable to shoot this way. I'm thinking the EFAB played a role in staying on target as well.

I plan on hitting the outdoor range next weekend for some on-the-bench accuracy testing and final sight-in. I think I'm getting hooked on the AR pistol configuration!

Full "build" list;

BCM Pistol Lower (complete)
    BCM 11.5" Carbine ELW Upper KMR-A 10 with BCG and Mod 4 Charging Handle
    MVB Micro Pistol Kit with H1 buffer
    BCM Grip Mod 0
    Precision Armament EFAB
    DD Fixed Front/Rear Sights with Blitzkrieg chevron plain black front site post
    Last edited by Canonshooter; 03-05-17 at 12:36.
    EDC Light Builder | No Nonsense Everyday Carry Flashlights

Feedback Score
    8.5" 300blk pistol in a Tactical Tailor Fight Light Operator Pack. Griffin Armament Minimalist Brake and Law Tactical folding stock adapter.

Feedback Score

AR pistol pic & discussion thread

Simple assembly. Mega lower, BCM lpk and trigger, KAK tube and brace, h2 buffer and standard carbine spring, griffin armaments QD endplate.

BCM 11.5 standard upper with kmr 10inch alfa rail, *Inforce WML, Trijicon MRO, *BCM handstop.

*not shown in picture

First pistol, shoots like a dream. Main purpose is bedside home defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by tgizzard; 06-09-17 at 09:11.

Page 73 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast