Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Range 37 - Gunfighter Match this Saturday March 5

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wahoo95 View Post
    I'll definitely be rolling out their for this one in June, but July will be a no go for me Jeff as that's the same weekend as my family reunion.
    I'll be with wahoo in June but traveling in July.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    A Marine buddy of mine attended the one that just passed. He said it was awesome. I can't wait to get back for one in August.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I rode out there with 3 others and we all had a great time. We'll definitely be coming back for another match.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Ill be back out next weekend. who wants to squad up????

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Great video! We were moving that day so I couldn't make it... will definitely be out for the August match.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by fyeguy View Post
    Great match today, nice to finally meet wahoo.
    Nice meeting you as well. I had a blast and I am looking forward to making the trip back out there in the near future.

Feedback Score
    Great match today, nice to finally meet wahoo.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I took the shorter, "quicker" way of US 421 this time to get to the match from here in Wilmington. I missed all the holiday traffic but got stopped twice by the cops for random holiday traffic stops(thats what they told me). I walked into the pro shop @ 12:02 and the lady at the counter said frankie had taken all the sheets at high noon. So I got turned away. I've been shooting this match for the last 6 months, and I make the 226 mile round trip to do it, only to get turned away?

I won't be making the trip anymore.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by theblackknight View Post
    I took the shorter, "quicker" way of US 421 this time to get to the match from here in Wilmington. I missed all the holiday traffic but got stopped twice by the cops for random holiday traffic stops(thats what they told me). I walked into the pro shop @ 12:02 and the lady at the counter said frankie had taken all the sheets at high noon. So I got turned away. I've been shooting this match for the last 6 months, and I make the 226 mile round trip to do it, only to get turned away?

I won't be making the trip anymore.
    That's a bummer man. I know he's got to be pretty strict about start times, as we started to get guys showing up as late as 2:30 expecting to shoot. You should have asked to talk to him as he most likely would have let you shoot.

In the future he does allow to the front desk to register people in advance if they are running a little late and call ahead of time.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast