Thread: Cav Arms/Sabre Poly Lower?

Feedback Score

Cav Arms/Sabre Poly Lower?

Anyone have any experience with there? Thanks

Feedback Score
    It looks like it is just a relabeled Cav Arms lower. Armalite sells the same thing as well. The only thing that looks different is the mag catch on the left side of the reciever, although I haven't handled one to confirm. It merely looks a tad different in the Sabre catalog.

With that said, I have a Cav Arms marked poly lower that I like. I absolutely love to support local business (they are about 10 miles from me) and especially one that tries something different. I love that they tried a new approach to making a lower rather than just relabeling an aluminum lower (although they have done that as well). While there is nothing wrong with the standard aluminum lowers, I believe variety is the spice of life. So I have a Cav Arms poly and will be buying a Sun Devil billet lower as well (also local to me). I also love that you can get them in various colors. I had one in yellow that I regret selling.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I didn't know anyone else was selling the Cavalry Arms receiver under a different name but-- it's done all the time. Cav Arms was kind enough to support our ACTS CRC (American Confederation of Tactical Shooters Combat Rifle Championship) last year with a lower which I've had a chance to examine carefully-- and it's a happenin' thang.
    http://www.actshooters.com/sept07.html

Feedback Score
    I've got 2 of their lowers. I love the fact the are lighter, and the fixed stock is a non issue for me, the A1 length is just right for me.
    Really the only down side for most is that it is a fixed stock.
    My also love them becuas ethey take GG mags, my second CAV lower is dedicated to my 45ACP upper.
    My CAV15, with fresh with krylon paint

My CAV45 when I picked it up

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I saw them in the Cav Showroom a few months back. The Sabre Defense barrels look good with the permed A2 extended FH on them. They had a good price on the complete weapon. I'm just not a big polymer lower on an AR guy.

I was glad to see Cav do a run of aluminum lowers. This gave me the opportunity to buy a Cav gun and support those nuts!
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    I think Cav arms is making the entire Sabre gun as they are selling alot of them inhouse. I may pick one up for the heck of it. I have tried to find out if they are using Sabres uppers or theirs?