Thread: PIG Drop Slider Sling Mk1 or Mk2 (Bungee)

Feedback Score

PIG Drop Slider Sling Mk1 or Mk2 (Bungee)

Newbie question? What are the advantages from buying the Mk2 (Bungee) over the Mk2.

I am leaning towards the Mk2 (Bungee) because I would imagine it would be more comfortable and less of a shock when lowering my rifle to my side.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Ive used bungees and I really don't notice the difference, but I also don't see a downside so go ahead if you think you'll care.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Bungee for me?

If you don't have a specific need for a bungee sling, I'd go with the non-bungee. What you gain in any perceived lessening of shock, you give up in terms of keeping everything tight and under control. We offer the bungee version for bungee users who want to maintain continuity with their previous bungee slings, but we don't normally recommend it over the Mk-1. HTH!
    Patrol Incident Gear
    Available at http://www.skdtac.com
    Join our Facebook Fan Page for Specials, Updates and Discounts!

Feedback Score
    Thanks that is a good point that a person would not be able to keep the rifle under tight control with the Mk2 Bungee....

Thanx

Feedback Score
    I have an MK1 and it is super comfortable and no shock at all when i let the gun down. In fact I almost fling it down and to the side to get it out of my way ASAP for a secondary draw. Luv my drop slider sling!