I currently own a great discreet case for my SBR PS90.... 5.11's Discreet Sling Bag but wanted something for my compact 5.56 guns.... seen a couple of the AK guys carry underfolders in Tennis Racket bags and it got me thinking.

Was at the local Dick's Sporting Goods for it's opening week today and saw that they had a brand of Tennis Racket bag named Slazenger. They had it priced at $39.99 but I paid $31.99 for it out the door. Anyways....

The bag is 28x5x12.5 inches and it holds my Colt AR-15A3 11.5 Inch and MSAR XM17-E4 16 inch perfectly together. There is even a side compartment that can hold spare mags. It's a overall black bag with a white and blue trim. Doesn't scream "tactical" nor "gun".... simply says Tennis Racket.

The Colt currently is a little on the bulky side, Aim Point on ARMS mount, Redi-Mag, and Grip pod. The AUG has a Millet DMS-1 on a Armalite 30mm one piece scope mount. Both are a little bulky for standard M4 sized cases due to height issues. But this case fits both of them perfectly.

Figured it'll serve as a double rifle case for range use and also a great discreet case for a rifle and some gear. Right now I have it with my SBR AR-15 in one main pouch and the other holds a mini-chest rig that has three spare AR-15 mags, two spare GLOCK 22 mags, and a first aid kit.