So I've been looking around for a pair of gloves to use for shooting, as well as general purpose.
I have tried dozens of different brands, and for the life of me I can't find any that completely fit my hands.
But this isn't just a simple "I can't find a pair that fits".

For example- I really wanted a pair of Mechanix gloves. And I had a pretty decent selection available a the various Lowes/HD stores. After trying on the largest sizes available (L or XL) I could not find a pair that fit my thumb correctly- yes, that's right- my thumb. All the other fingers fit fine with the larger sizes, but the thumb is always to short!!

I don't really know how else to explain it- it's kind of like the rest of the fingers are the right length, but the thumb is short usually to the point where I can't really fully flex my hand, and if I my palm is open (like I'm going to shake somebody's hand) it pulls the material away from my hand causing a lot of strain on it. Maybe I'll see if I can find a picture of a previous pair of gloves this happened to....

Now, I have kind of big/long hands anyway, so I'm used to hunting for a good pair, but this is getting ridiculous- EVERY pair of gloves I have tried in the last YEAR has had the same issue, and it's really starting to piss me off!

Ideas?