Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Kentucky Training Group- Introduction! POST HERE FIRST!

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Hey all, We're having a training session on May 5th. Check out the thread posted here!
    Kentucky Regional Training Group

Shot placement is power- Stephen A. Camp

I'm aware my avvy does not stand for Heckler and Koch

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Hey guys, I am interested in the group. I'm from Breathitt Co and have been shooting many years. I served in Army from 2001-2006 I served 2 tours in Iraq. I was a 19Delta(Cav Scout) and was attached to 3rd ID we saw our share of combat. I was injured in early 2006 and was given medical discharge. I currently am a part time Deputy Sheriff and work on the side for my uncle who owns a small security company, mainly secuirty for local coal compaies . I have a BS from EKU in Criminal Justice and would love to go on to law school if funds become available. I would be interested in carbine, pistol or shotgun classes. Thanks guys.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Welcome Whick, I actually still am attending EKU, nice to see othersthat went there on forums
    -They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security- Benjamin Franklin

-Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you. If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.- Lamb of God- Omerta

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    Bump. Spring is here. Time to shake off the winter cobwebs and burn some powder. I'm in Lex.

Kyle

Feedback Score
    Hey guys, just getting out of the army. Anyway, I have a few combat tours walking them mountains. My main disciplines are rifle, carbine, pistol. Don't really have access to machine guns now. Anyways,I love to teach, and love to train.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    It's been awhile since anyone's been through here it seems....does this thread/group get any activity anymore?

Feedback Score
    I guess not. What's up?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I'm in Louisville and would definitely be interested. The only place to have a shoot around here would be Knob Creek, but I'm sure there would be some better choices around the state.

Feedback Score
    Louisville as well

Feedback Score
    This thread has been inactive for a while so not sure if the group is still a thing. I’d be interested in training if it is though. I’m in Danville.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast