Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Paragon 6 Consulting VSM 1-Day Basic Pistol Course-12 June 2011-Pittsburgh, PA

Feedback Score
    I was glad I took this class. I think most of the studentswere in the new shooter catagory. So the class was a strong focus on the basics.
    I needed to work on my basics. This class allowed me to focus once again on the fondation of shooting.
    I was also impressed with the way that the very new shooters were treated. There was no moving forward without the newest shooter. There was effort on making sure each shooter understood why the shot was 'no bueno" , then most importantly how to correct that, whith explanation, demonstration, then the student preforming the desired outcome.
    I will attend more Paragon 6 courses

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    The follow up to this course is now scheduled

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=83184

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Excellent pistol course and a class A instructor. This guy is the real deal and can provide you with excellent fundamentals to start as well as advanced tactics when you are ready.

Feedback Score

OLD.

Quote Originally Posted by Docwade View Post
    Excellent pistol course and a class A instructor. This guy is the real deal and can provide you with excellent fundamentals to start as well as advanced tactics when you are ready.
    Holy old thread Batman!

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Sorry necro-post police man CenterTree. This post was in response to an 11 Feb 2017 pistol course offered in Ashland, OH.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123