Thread: Saiga 7.62x39 front end conversion

Feedback Score

Saiga 7.62x39 front end conversion

Does anyone know if these parts will fit my Saiga Rifle. These are fron K-Var

Bulgarian 90 degree Gas Block bayonet/accessory lug #AK-334

Bulgarian FSB Retainer Pin Holes .75" Apart. Internal Diameter .590" #A-333

Bulgarian ~ Plunger Pin with Spring for standard front sight block # AK-073b

Feedback Score
    Bulgarian 90 degree Gas Block bayonet/accessory lug #AK-334

This part will definitely work, assuming you have a 7.62x39 Saiga. I have one on mine right now

Bulgarian FSB Retainer Pin Holes .75" Apart. Internal Diameter .590" #A-333

This part is for milled AKs. It's not the standard part that would go on a Saiga, or even similar. It MIGHT work, but would depend on the inner diameter of the piece and the outer diameter of the barrel. The pin holes are on the top of the piece, not the bottom. Your barrel will have the holes in the bottom (unless of course your Saiga is press-punched, in which case you'd only have to worry about it fitting).

Bulgarian ~ Plunger Pin with Spring for standard front sight block # AK-073b

This should work with the FSB you have listed. It'd work in the FSB whether or not the FSB actually fits on the rifle.
    Last edited by CumbiaDude; 03-18-11 at 16:49.

Feedback Score
    Cool thanks for the reply CumbiaDude also what FSB will fit my Saiga 7.62x39

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by six7one View Post
    Cool thanks for the reply CumbiaDude also what FSB will fit my Saiga 7.62x39
    This is what I have. It's not ultra-correct, but it's close. Bulgarian AK-74. You can take that and put a 24mm muzzle brake on it and it'll be a pretty close copy of an AK-103.