Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Bushy .308 ORC

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

New Bushy .308 ORC

Anybody try one of these yet? (This is the new one that takes SR-25 mags, not the old design that took FAL mags).
    Have Fun, Be Safe

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Anybody?
    Have Fun, Be Safe

Feedback Score
    Sorry, no bananas.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have one and have been running it a fair amount.

About halfway down here:
    https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?p=774232
    Kelly H
    Yes, I know. No, I won't tell you.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Sorry, no bananas.
    That's funny

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Interested in this platform. I would like to hear what you have to say about it Kelly.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm really impressed so far. With the LR PMags its been 100% so far, but I'm just now approaching 300rds. The midlength gas system combined with BABC makes it a dream to shoot. I have a few complaints however.

1) The CH is a flimsy POS (I'm getting a BCM-GF for it)

2) The bolt and bolt carrier is a bit rough overall. Nothing has happened to make me think its going to fail, but still I'm considering getting a spare of each and having them shotpeened and magnafluxed out of pocket.

3) The bolt catch is slightly recessed into the upper receiver and makes it hard to hit under stress/reloads. I'm hoping that an extended bolt catch/ebr of some flavor solves this.

That's all that I really at the moment. I'll keep posting as I get more trigger time with it.
    Kelly H
    Yes, I know. No, I won't tell you.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jbsmwd View Post
    That's funny
    Have Fun, Be Safe

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyTTE View Post
    I'm really impressed so far. With the LR PMags its been 100% so far, but I'm just now approaching 300rds. The midlength gas system combined with BABC makes it a dream to shoot. I have a few complaints however.

1) The CH is a flimsy POS (I'm getting a BCM-GF for it)

2) The bolt and bolt carrier is a bit rough overall. Nothing has happened to make me think its going to fail, but still I'm considering getting a spare of each and having them shotpeened and magnafluxed out of pocket.

3) The bolt catch is slightly recessed into the upper receiver and makes it hard to hit under stress/reloads. I'm hoping that an extended bolt catch/ebr of some flavor solves this.

That's all that I really at the moment. I'll keep posting as I get more trigger time with it.
    One concern I have is aftermarket rails, such as Daniel Defense. Will the DD rails that fit DPSM uppers fit the bushy? Will they be flush? Yes, I called DD, and they haven't tried it yet.
    Have Fun, Be Safe

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by No Bananas View Post
    Anybody try one of these yet? (This is the new one that takes SR-25 mags, not the old design that took FAL mags).
    Does it only take the SR-25 mags, and how much are those mags?
    "You won't rise to the ocassion, you'll default to your level of training." Barrett Tillman

NRA LE Handgun/Shotgun Instructor
    Pa ACT235 Firearms Instructor
    Certified Glock Armorer

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast