Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rem 700 scope recommendations

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanGunWorks View Post
    Definatly a used Nightforce, I went with a bushnell 3200 elite 5-15 and regret it.
    Isn't that a $200 vs. $1300 dollar leap?
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Isn't that a $200 vs. $1300 dollar leap?

That's exactly my point. I cheaped out at first and went with a Bushnell (which was $400ish at the time) but now I'm buying a Nightforce. Had I not been a cheapskate at first I could have used that $400 towards a Nightforce and saved myself the grief now.
    Zack

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I see. I'm in the middle with a Super Sniper. If I stick with the precision thing, I'll eventually get a NightForce. The SS seems to track well. I was dialing it up and down on a MOA grid at the hundred Saturday, and I was pleased with it.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Good deal. The thing that killed me was I was happy with my Bushnell, until my boss showed me his two nightforces.. after looking though them they make my bushnell look like poop. And that envy naws at ya. I broke down an ordered a nightforce in April, it should be ready to ship in the next few weeks. They are really backed up and have a long build time.
    Zack

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234