Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BCM 16" middy slowly but surely...

Feedback Score
    I don't remember by how much but 10" CA vs. the 10" DD the CA rail is lighter. Thank you for the link.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    No problem. I am waiting for their Mid-length FSB cut-out version to hit the market for my 16" BCM LW Middy, but I have seen the 10" Centurion rail on another shooters carbine and the finish and machining is second to none.
    Last edited by nickdrak; 03-28-11 at 22:17.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdrak View Post
    No problem. I am waiting for their Mid-length FSB cut-out version to hit the market for my 16" BCM LW Middy, but I have seen the 10" Centurion rail on another shooters carbine and the finish and machining is second to none.
    Yeah looks like you have swayed me...if the quality is as you and several others say I'll be plenty happy plus it's cheaper and lighter than what I was going to get.
    Time to edit OP

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdrak View Post
    The more I run my FailZero EXO coated BCG's, the more I love them. Smooth as buddah! And easy as hell to clean. Just wipe it down with a rag and 99% of the carbon comes right off.
    How's the internal wear with this BCG? I've done a little reading but it's always nice to have a direct response. Have you used either of the BCM BCGs?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12