Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cover Garment for IDPA?

Feedback Score
    I use a Hawaiian shirt or a flannel shirt when the weather gets cooler. It's what I wear when I conceal and doesn't scream "look at me I'm Teddy Tactical" like the other 5.11 and photographers vests do. I've also noticed Hawaiian shirts break up any sort of printing because of the goofy patterns. Plus there's always the satisfaction of beating all the 5.11 guys looking like a tourist

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Going with the theory that “They can’t all be photographers”, In a real world gun fight I plan on shooting anyone wearing a tan vest first… Preferably with my 870 or carbine…

Just my .02

Buck
    MossieTactics.com ~ KMA 367

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck View Post
    Going with the theory that “They can’t all be photographers”, In a real world gun fight I plan on shooting anyone wearing a tan vest first… Preferably with my 870 or carbine…

Just my .02

Buck
    Yup. Thats why their nickname is "Shootmefirst Vest" . Sort of like wearing big stars on your helmet.

Feedback Score

Just my .02

Buck
    After that I'm going for the guys with the fanny packs.
    They had no right to win. Yet they did, and in doing so they changed the course of a war...even against the greatest of odds, there is something in the human spirit - a magic blend of skill, faith and valor - that can lift men from certain defeat to incredible victory.

Feedback Score
    I've done the vest thing and I've done the "wear what you normally wear to conceal your gun" thing. I have a lot more fun when I just wear what I normall wear. It's also unlikely than extra half of a second on your draw and presentation is going to make a difference in any given stage, much less a match if you don't wear a vest.

Feedback Score
    Just please don't do like some jokers and wander around with your gun in the open because "it's so hot" and then when it's your turn to shoot, shout "Wait! I have to go the the car and get my cover!"
    Your cover?
    You carry a brick wall in your car?

But don't get me started.

Feedback Score

Just my .02

Buck
    LMAO...Hey, the guys wearing the tan vest are just coming back from a IDPA shoot....their the good guy's

Ya gotta shoot the guy with his pants down to his knee's first....

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    P A J A M A S ! ! !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12