Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Match Videos!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I managed to get some great coverage of this past weekends 3-Gun Nation Shoot Offs. You can check out the 30 or so videos on my YouTube channel. Here was a super close run of myself vs Shane Coley from the AMU.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Hey J-Tizzle, I was refreshing my phone every couple of minutes this weekend to watch the runs you were posting. Thanks for doing that homie, you were better than a live news team! Smoking run too!

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Tischauser View Post
    I managed to get some great coverage of this past weekends 3-Gun Nation Shoot Offs. You can check out the 30 or so videos on my YouTube channel. Here was a super close run of myself vs Shane Coley from the AMU.

Last edited by bullittmcqueen; 10-27-14 at 10:25.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bullittmcqueen View Post
    Hey J-Tizzle, I was refreshing my phone every couple of minutes this weekend to watch the runs you were posting. Thanks for doing that homie, you were better than a live news team! Smoking run too!
    I should have had a mic and done color commentary. it could have been hilarious.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    This past weekend's match at PNTC. Brian Bigelow, one of the founding members of the USCA was there and shot like a house on fire apparently but it was a super close 1st place finish. I rounded out fourth but down by only about 1.4 points. Enjoy!

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    This month's USPSA match. Lots of fun.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    The last 2-gun match of the year:

Last edited by Long Range Trigger Monkey; 12-26-14 at 08:42.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    My buddy shooting in the last 2-gun match of the year, actually his first action shooting competition.

Feedback Score
    This was my very first Carbine Match. Very good learning experience and looking to improve. tips/pointers welcome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6pypQJQ4jM

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I shot in a NRA event this past weekend and had a great time. I ended up bringing the wrong rifle, I should have brought the one that I use for 2-Gun competition but ended up bringing my DMR competition rifle instead. It was no biggie, I ended up using my new Magpul Pro offsets most of the time and had the optic dialed down to 5X. It was my first shooting competition in a few months so I had to knock the rust off a little but I finished out well and validated some of my gear so it worked out.

Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast