Thread: Armorers course

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)

Armorers course

Not a tactics question, but a training one.
    Has anyone attended the FN M16 armorers course? I'm going to attend either this one or another if someone has another certified course suggestion that is as in depth as the FN offering. I'm active duty so I can get into the FN course, but the Colt courses all seem to be LEO only which I can understand. I want to attend for both personal development as well as what will hopefully be professional development for my resume since I'm retirement eligible.
    Thanks in advance for any insight you guys have.

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    bueller, bueller...............
    anyone??

My second choice was the Defensive Edge course because the class dates line up better with my schedule.

Feedback Score
    I have been to the Defensive Edge one and it was a great class with a great instructor.
    "Respect all, fear none"

Feedback Score
    I took the Defensive Edge course. Two days worth... good stuff.

Classes that are "LEO only" are just plain dumb. If you only want cops in your class, quit ****ing advertising in the general public media. There are information channels that are limited to individuals with the qualifications you are looking for.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I'd check SAW's website. If they have any courses scheduled in your area call Ken or Tina. They might make room for an active duty... especially it there's room in the course.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Thanks for the input guys. I got an email back from Sully today and think I'm going to do the Defensive Edge course. It fit's into my schedule a little easier and I can get Glock and AR15 in a three day block.