Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BCM bolt carrier group?

Feedback Score

BCM bolt carrier group?

Does anyone know if there are any BCM bolt carrier groups available. I am waiting for them to come in stock and I check daily but they seem to have been out of stock for the longest time now. I have found LMT,Daniel Defense and Rainier Arms BCG's in stock and available and am wondering if any of these would be a good alternative to the BCM one or should I keep waiting. By the way this is going in my 14.5" BCM middy upper build I am doing.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I don't know about Rainier Arms, but you'll see DD and LMT BCGs recommended about as often as BCM. You'll be fine with either of those. You'd also be GTG with Colt, but I believe they'll be more expensive.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    www.coltsmfg.com I ordered a complete bcg about a month ago. Around $190.00
    When in doubt,empty the magazine.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I just ordered a Rainier BCG the other day because Bravo was out and I was curious about them, it should be here tomorrow or Tuesday. It sounds like it should be good to go if the specifications are true.

LMT, DD, and Colt are also top notch.
    Last edited by 5pins; 04-24-11 at 17:21.
    Certified Glock Armorer

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I have BCM and LMT BCG's I'm sure you'd be fine with DD too.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    Is there a reason where you only feel that the BCM BCG is the only suitable choice? The others you mention are top notch.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    The Colt would obviously be a great choice too.

I love my BCM gear but they've become so popular it can be tough at times to get their gear.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Noveske BCG's are also available.

http://noveskerifleworks.com/cgi-bin...since=&status=

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    There's a known reliable vendor who's selling a certain brand BCG (who's name I will not mention since I'll get E-raped) for less than $110 shipped. There are scanned HPT/MPI documents posted online of their testing on the bolts.
    I'm with the rest of the guys. While I do love me some BCM, it's not the end all label on a BCG.
    Last edited by 021411; 04-24-11 at 21:26. Reason: Sentence correction

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I'll let you know which one fails first...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast