Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BCM bolt carrier group?

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Is there a reason where you only feel that the BCM BCG is the only suitable choice? The others you mention are top notch.
    Because they won't say BCM when the ejection port cover is open and they post pics online.
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Is there a reason where you only feel that the BCM BCG is the only suitable choice? The others you mention are top notch.
    No actually thats why I was asking if the others are on par with BCM. I have read so many positive reviews on BCM uppers,BCGs and all overall components that I figured I would stick with what seems to be top quality.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Because they won't say BCM when the ejection port cover is open and they post pics online.
    I guess maybe some people feel that way but I would guess it has to do with people wanting top notch components in their rifle and little to do with pictures. As for me I wish manufactures would stop sticking their logo's all over there gear, these are not billboards they are weapons but that may be just my opinion.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    If I need a BCG for an upper, I usually try to match manufacturers. If unavailable, I'll go DD, BCM, Noveske or Colt.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hmbeal View Post
    I guess maybe some people feel that way but I would guess it has to do with people wanting top notch components in their rifle and little to do with pictures. As for me I wish manufactures would stop sticking their logo's all over there gear, these are not billboards they are weapons but that may be just my opinion.
    There will be no discernable difference between a BCM BCG and a Colt, DD, LMT, etc.

Many go for BCM solely because it says BCM on the side, anyone who doesn't believe that only needs to spend about 30 seconds on ARFCOM for proof
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    Well I ended up ordering a Rainier Arms Thunderbolt after talking to the extremely nice and helpful people there. I know its not a BCM,LMT,or D.D. but from what I gathered from the people at Rainier this BCG is top quality like the others. If anyone is on the fence about ordering from these guys just give them a call they are a treat to deal with and a thanks to all who posted there opinions here.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Day late and a dollar short.. The BCM BCG is in stock at Bravo as of this posting. Get them while they're hot!

Feedback Score
    Just got mine.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I bought the BCM BCG only because it was in stock at the time I bought it. The LMT was out of stock as well as the DD from Midway.
    I remember them all being within $10 or so of each other so it's negligible. I would buy any of the 3 with no reservations.
    Last edited by streck; 04-27-11 at 12:39.
    Daniel

Never send a nail to do a screw's job.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 021411 View Post
    Day late and a dollar short.. The BCM BCG is in stock at Bravo as of this posting. Get them while they're hot!
    Thanks for the heads up just got mine ordered!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast