Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alternative to DDLES 9mm?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Alternative to DDLES 9mm?

Is there anyone else that makes a lower similar to the DDLES? I really like the shrunken mag well, and I ordered a lower that was marked "in stock" on their website.

After a few emails exchanged with Blaine, and having to ask twice when it will ship, he informed me that it would be 2-3 weeks while the feed ramp was being plated. Okay...that's not in stock, but alright.

My FFL asked me last week when to expect it, and I asked a week ago for a timeframe from Blaine. Just got an email this morning (a week later) that it would be 1-2 months. Thanks for charging my credit card and lying to me!

So I'm looking for an alternative.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Okay...he thought I was asking about ordering a new one.

But, two weeks later...still another 2-3 weeks? I wonder how many months 2-3 weeks will turn into. Still curious about an alternative.
    Last edited by DeusExMachina; 04-25-11 at 13:05.

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    As far as I know, there really isn't one which is too bad since DDLES can't seem to get them out.

Feedback Score
    i bought a 9mm lower last year, got it in a week, loved it.

i liked it enough to buy a 5.56 lower this year for another SBR project. paid in January, havent seen it yet. im holding out, because i like their product and its already paid for.

i just wish they would come right out and tell people whats going on. ive exchanged a few emails with them. nice folks, but i get the feeling that they do this on the side, and not as a 9-5 thing.

Feedback Score
    Hello guys, its Jon Beaudry here from Double Diamond LE Supply. I am very sorry that customers have to wait for their orders a little longer then we would like. Some of you may know we just finished relocating our shop. Along with that move we brought in some new people and purchased some new machines.

While the growth and the move are very good things for us, it did put us out of production for 2 months. That down time did not include the training of our new employees or other little hiccups when you are in a new building with new issues that go along with it.

But the good news is we are back in full production and moving quickly to fill all the orders we have. We are close to having the next batch of lowers and feed ramps done.

Again I am very sorry people have waited this long. Thank you for being patient and sticking with us. You will not be disappointed.
    Last edited by DDLES; 04-27-11 at 20:33.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DDLES View Post
    ...But the good news is we are back in full production and moving quickly to fill all the orders we have. We are close to having the next batch of lowers and feed ramps done.

Again I am very sorry people have waited this long. Thank you for being patient and sticking with us. You will not be disappointed.
    this is exciting as i am looking into getting a lower for a possible sbr build. glad to see things up and running, heard some good things about those dedicated 9mm lowers.

Feedback Score
    In the meantime, behold the awesomeness:

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PCshooter View Post
    In the meantime, behold the awesomeness:

BAR rail + silencer = win! at least in my book. never seent that before. hows it shoot? too bad silencer's are not mine to own here in MN...

Feedback Score
    Update: got my ship confirmation from ddles today. Glad they are back up and running. If this lower looks like the last one, ill order more.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    When did you order yours?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast