Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AR15 7.5" Pistol

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

AR15 7.5" Pistol

Rainier Arms Billet Upper, Tactical Machining Lower Receiver (CeraKoted Graphite Black), ( 7.5" Shillen Barrel, 7" VTAC Hand Guard, Noveske KX3 PIG, Arredondo Mag-Well, AImpoint T1 Micro, Larue T1 QD Mount (CeraKoted Magpul FDE), Magpul MBUS, Gas-Buster Charging Handle, Vltor End Plate, DPMS Lower Parts Kit, YHM Extended Take-Down Pins, Magpul BAD Lever, Magpul Enhanced Trigger Guard, Magpul MOE Grip, Surefire M76 QD Light Mount, Surefire G2Z, Combat Light, Spike's Tactical Pistol Receiver Extension, TAG Single Point Sling, H&K 5.56 Magazines (CeraKoted Magpul FDE).

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    nice build with quality parts. You can't go wrong.
    Dave
    Independent Field Testing/R & D

Better to die for something than live for nothing

Feedback Score
    Great looking pistol! What a difference good quality components can make! Have you shot it yet?
    You have the right to be offended.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Thanks for the positive feedback. I have not yet shot this one since I finished it. It was completed about 2 weeks ago. I am rely looking forward to putting some rounds down range and see how it handles. My biggest concern, as always, is reliability. I am hoping it runs as is, but if I need to make some adjustments I can do that too.

Thanks again,
    USMC_0317_SS

Feedback Score
    Be sure to post a range report! More pics, too! The one in the original post looks fantastic.
    You have the right to be offended.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

WOW

i love a nasty shorty

Feedback Score
    66 (100%)
    Very nice! Now, how to convince the wife I need an AR pistol...to the jewelry store

I look forward to range report!

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

More Pics of the gun....

Here ia another pick of the gun. I added the Magpul ASAP Single Point Sling Mount. I also fabricated a wicked little steel strike -bezel for the Surefire G2Z. Added a 40rd magazine with all of the Magpul upgrades.
    Also in the picture is my HK USP .40 Compact and Benchmade 9051 Automatic.
    Range reports are coming soon. I just have been busy making future war-fighters.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Very nice setup

The Aimpoint micro doesn't feel too high on that riser? I've always ran with a 45 deg cant mount to the right with one of those and a ACOG for my primary. Not very reasonable on a pistol though.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    The mount actually is pretty nice. The biggest issue is I can not co-witness the BUIS with the T1 Micro, but it has a QD. I placed it far enough forward so I can "pick it up" faster and still see through when holding the weapon in tight.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast