Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 3110

Thread: LMT .308 MWS Pictures show us your setup

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Can't stop rearranging things.
    Vortex scope on the MWS now.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
    Good question....next time we shoot I suppose I should check this at 100 yd. I haven't grossly noticed any difference, but that is while shooting at 20" (I think) steel at 550.
    If you could check that out when you have the opportunity it would be most appreciated.

Ek

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by english kanigit View Post
    If you could check that out when you have the opportunity it would be most appreciated.

Ek

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    POI shifted about an inch down with the SF 762 SOCOM RC installed. Mount is the SF brake. I was using a Steiner 1-4 and suspect I would have done better with a higher mag optic.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
    POI shifted about an inch down with the SF 762 SOCOM RC installed. Mount is the SF brake. I was using a Steiner 1-4 and suspect I would have done better with a higher mag optic.
    Yeah, you need more magnification, because you shot my MWS with ATACR 4-16 better than I can. Bug holes! Further confirmation that the 16" chrome lined lightweight barrel is very accurate (and that the trigger puller makes all the difference).
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    Yeah, you need more magnification, because you shot my MWS with ATACR 4-16 better than I can. Bug holes! Further confirmation that the 16" chrome lined lightweight barrel is very accurate (and that the trigger puller makes all the difference).
    Yes I do. After the election.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Are guys getting better accuracy out of the chrome lined barrels then out of the stainless steel barrels?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by OTO27 View Post
    OP thats a beast of a trijicon, very nice looking though. Reminds me of the UK contract MWS's with the same optic. I have to ask as well, how does the MRDS work so high up there?

Heres my set up, all I am waiting on is some good BUIS:

Even the wife has a hard time leting go of it:

this is nice, that rifle is expensive

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by majohnson View Post
    Are guys getting better accuracy out of the chrome lined barrels then out of the stainless steel barrels?
    A little bit. But most everybody I know can get MOA out of their CL. SS is under moa. I kinda like the 16 CL for running a can, but both are awesome.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Besides my MWS, I have two local friends that each have one, and there are now five chrome lined barrels between all of us. The only reason any of us would go SS is if we want to shoot 260 rem or 6.5 cm, since those are not offered in chrome lined. Like Pappabear mentioned, for suppressed use we prefer chrome lined as well.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    Besides my MWS, I have two local friends that each have one, and there are now five chrome lined barrels between all of us. The only reason any of us would go SS is if we want to shoot 260 rem or 6.5 cm, since those are not offered in chrome lined. Like Pappabear mentioned, for suppressed use we prefer chrome lined as well.
    Mine should be delivering within the next couple weeks. Too late for this weekend sadly

Page 190 of 311 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240290 ... LastLast