G&R Tactical
Page 221 of 221 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221
Results 2,201 to 2,209 of 2209

Thread: LMT .308 MWS Pictures show us your setup

  1. #2201
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    HI
    Posts
    40
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Well done, another member changed his over to 6.5 and is delighted. How does the 6.5 shoot for you ?

    PB
    I had limited time with it. Maybe 40rds through it, Winchester match ammo, 140gr SMK. I was only able to shoot 100yds at paper. Groups were a little over an inch.

    Scope turrets became loose, so I wanted to confirm zero with .308Win barrel. 6.5CM barrel has been in storage since I moved. I saw some Hornady 6.5CM at a store, so I might try it out again.

  2. #2202
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    maryland
    Posts
    68
    Feedback Score
    0
    Just a heads up. Mloc chassis for the mws are available now.

  3. #2203
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    381
    Feedback Score
    83 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by m4hk33 View Post
    Just a heads up. Mloc chassis for the mws are available now.
    Pics or it didnít happen!!!!
    RIP AC

  4. #2204
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    maryland
    Posts
    68
    Feedback Score
    0
    Well. Few problems. I am in the middle east. I just ordered yesterday with a 6.5cm barrel. Won't be in for r and r for another month. But as soon as I see it I'll post pics

  5. #2205
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    HI
    Posts
    40
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF?Shane View Post
    I had limited time with it. Maybe 40rds through it, Winchester match ammo, 140gr SMK. I was only able to shoot 100yds at paper. Groups were a little over an inch.

    Scope turrets became loose, so I wanted to confirm zero with .308Win barrel. 6.5CM barrel has been in storage since I moved. I saw some Hornady 6.5CM at a store, so I might try it out again.
    I guess I lied about the barrel accuracy. I found a target that I saved. Measured and it looks like .7 inch groups with the 6.5CM.

  6. #2206
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    381
    Feedback Score
    83 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by m4hk33 View Post
    Well. Few problems. I am in the middle east. I just ordered yesterday with a 6.5cm barrel. Won't be in for r and r for another month. But as soon as I see it I'll post pics
    I look forward to your safe return and photos! Congrats on the purchase.

  7. #2207
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    707
    Feedback Score
    4 (83%)
    Quote Originally Posted by m4hk33 View Post
    Well. Few problems. I am in the middle east. I just ordered yesterday with a 6.5cm barrel. Won't be in for r and r for another month. But as soon as I see it I'll post pics
    Mind if I ask where you purchased from?

    I tried googling it, and couldn't even find anything on LMT's website.

    Thanks, and be safe.

  8. #2208
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    maryland
    Posts
    68
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by w3453l View Post
    Mind if I ask where you purchased from?

    I tried googling it, and couldn't even find anything on LMT's website.

    Thanks, and be safe.
    LMT, give them a call.

  9. #2209
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    707
    Feedback Score
    4 (83%)
    Thanks!

    By the way, if anyone has instagram, I did see one picture of the MLOK chassis on their page. I'm interested about the MARS-H lower too.

Page 221 of 221 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •