Page 112 of 311 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 3110

Thread: LMT .308 MWS Pictures show us your setup

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Haha. Honestly when I read that only seconds after he posted it, I instantly had you in mind and started to "tag" your name (like on FB) until I remembered that it doesn't work like that here.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by steyrman13 View Post
    Attachment 29170
    I currently have a LM8, but I'm considering swapping someone for a regular quad railed upper. I just like the look and function of the railed version better.
    Damn, put me in for 3rd dibs if your first guy and Trident don't work out! haha

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Oops. My 1st response about "name tagging" was directed at Trident so that he would see but I must have hit the reply instead the quote button. No, I don't have or wants dibs on it. So Plasman, you are #2 not 3.

Feedback Score
    51 (100%)
    Haha. I'll keep it in mind if Trident doesn't want it, but let's go to PMs if interested.

Am I the only one who likes the quad rail version more?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by steyrman13 View Post
    Haha. I'll keep it in mind if Trident doesn't want it, but let's go to PMs if interested.

Am I the only one who likes the quad rail version more?
    No. I do too. But to be fair, I've never held the LM8.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyboy333 View Post
    No. I do too. But to be fair, I've never held the LM8.
    I see no reason for the quad rail version unless you need both a white light and IR laser/illum. Otherwise you can run everything off the top rail and use a Noveske trx bipod adapter for your Harris. Or a single rail panel for an Atlas.

It comes with rubber grip panels for the smooth sections too.
    "I never learned from a man who agreed with me." Robert A. Heinlein

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hjmpanzr View Post
    KAC 762 QDC CQB suppressor cleared. Paper form 4 only took 5 months.

Suggest you switch to split rings to save weight.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshinn View Post
    I see no reason for the quad rail version unless you need both a white light and IR laser/illum. Otherwise you can run everything off the top rail and use a Noveske trx bipod adapter for your Harris. Or a single rail panel for an Atlas.

Love my LM8. Was down in Tennessee 2 weeks ago on a hog hunt, and took a 300 pound Russian sow. Tramping up and down hill country was a LOT more enjoyable not having quad rails digging into your stomach all day.
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    steyrman13....PM sent brother.

I can meet in person just about any day of the week given we plan a day ahead or so. Honestly I'd blow off brunch w/ the Pope to get my hands on a slickside.

Should we deal, I'll sweeten any trade on my end as well to cover the extra expense for the newer, and slightly more expensive LM8 chassis.

Fingers crossed

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshinn View Post

I agree. I and I think Steyrman were only speaking of aesthetics. I know I was. It's not a work gun and I soley shoot this gun from prone.

I think the area where the LM8's fat barrel extension area transforms into that skinny forearm looks kinda funky. Although they have been growing on me lately. Especially when outfitted with those rubber panels. I love the look of other smooth forearmed AR's that don't have that extension area.

But yeah, the LM8 definately makes (a little) more sense functionally.

I know astectics don't matter but people take pride in their guns and if people are honest with theirselves I'm sure most have astetic mods. Ex: anyone that installs a diff trigger guard on their AR has done an astetic mod.
    Last edited by Dirtyboy333; 10-22-14 at 06:44.

Page 112 of 311 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast