Page 206 of 311 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216256306 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 3110

Thread: LMT .308 MWS Pictures show us your setup

Feedback Score
    Hi all

Some awesome setups here, inspired.

I have an odd question... being in the UK we're not "trusted" to have gas guns so the best we can do is so called straight pull. (Crap yes but law - please no debate on it here )

What I'm asking is... is there a .308 AR drop in side charger out there?

I've tried Devil Dog... it's in the pipeline.
    Tried Hera... No

I really don't want to chop a huge trench in the side of my potential new purchase, sure you can understand that.

Open to suggestions but is MUST be bombproof as it'll need to extract EVERY single shot.
    Cheers

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally126 View Post
    Hi all

Some awesome setups here, inspired.

I have an odd question... being in the UK we're not "trusted" to have gas guns so the best we can do is so called straight pull. (Crap yes but law - please no debate on it here )

What I'm asking is... is there a .308 AR drop in side charger out there?

I've tried Devil Dog... it's in the pipeline.
    Tried Hera... No

I really don't want to chop a huge trench in the side of my potential new purchase, sure you can understand that.

Open to suggestions but is MUST be bombproof as it'll need to extract EVERY single shot.
    Cheers
    Not sure if you're asking if there's another platform out there or if you can convert the MWS to a side charger.

If the latter, Young's Manufacturing makes a drop-in side-charging 308 bolt.

https://www.rainierarms.com/young-mf...w-side-charger

Feedback Score
    Thanks bud.

The one in your link would still require me to cut a huge gash in the side. I'm ideally after a drop in charging handle replacement

Feedback Score
    Joined the club.

LMT308SS
    16" 5R barrel
    S&B 3-12x scope
    Harris quick release bipod

IMG_0175.jpg

Second setup I have is minus bipod and Elcan instead of S&B.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally126 View Post
    Joined the club.

LMT308SS
    16" 5R barrel
    S&B 3-12x scope
    Harris quick release bipod

IMG_0175.jpg

Second setup I have is minus bipod and Elcan instead of S&B.
    Nice. Welcome to the club.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Solid rig. Congrats. Good shooting rifle.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    Thanks guys.

Shame it has to be straight pull.

Developing a load now. 155.5 not great

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)
    Well executed! I love the RAL8000 is a great color despite being called mustard and baby poo. It's hard to get a photograph with a accurate interpretation of the color. Great photograph, great looking rifle and as far as I know and bet, the only one of it's kind. Now go get an HK45 n 45c to match.

Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post
    After months of swapping parts and trying out different optics, components and things, I've pretty much settled into this final configuration. At one point I was going to ditch the whole DMR idea altogether, but I think the gun shines in this role above all others. At least for me. I was able to mitigate the gas issue by installing an adjustable gas key that E-man930 sent me a while back. Totally forgot that I had it in my parts bin until he reminded me as we were discussing some of the issues I was experiencing with blown primers. Right now it's tuned to run M118LR optimally, and I might need to make slight adjustments when running .308 match loads. Still interested in having some custom barrel work done for a 6.5 CM option, but that's a project I'll pursue maybe later on in the year. All in all, nothing you haven't really seen before. Just some fresh pics of how she's now set-up. Newly installed components include:

Geissele DMR FCG
    Magpul Receiver Extension
    Accuracy 1st ACL (yes, the Spuhr SP-4601 has a built-in level, but I prefer the 'heads-up' this offers)
    KAC 45 degree offsets
    KAC ambi CH
    KAC QD endplate
    KAC trigger guard
    KAC bipod

Thanks, guys.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Dropped over a pound stepping down to the NF 2.5-10x24/Unimount from the 4-16x42 F1/Magmount. Much handier and easier to shoot offhand or from barricades, although I do miss the magnification for 600+ yards. Sometimes it's hard to believe the x24 is only 17 ounces.

Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabre675 View Post
    Well executed! I love the RAL8000 is a great color despite being called mustard and baby poo. It's hard to get a photograph with a accurate interpretation of the color. Great photograph, great looking rifle and as far as I know and bet, the only one of it's kind. Now go get an HK45 n 45c to match.
    Chris? Is that you?
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Page 206 of 311 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216256306 ... LastLast